Emma Drew #9 Creepy smile, no sense of style.. fitting in Topshop will take a while!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LOVE yoga with Adrienne. She has some incredible beginners videos that even Emma could do - some of them are even 30 mins not to go over her maximum daily exercise!
So many people have said that, but the very first thing I saw when clicking a link sent by my physio (for spinal problems) was her doing fast neck rolls. They are so bleeping dangerous, it's against the rules for most sports coaching to even suggest they're done slowly - the risks are huge, but there she was, rolling her neck around as though she didn't have a spinal cord or arteries to concern herself about. And this was a routine specifically for people with issues, such as spinal or neck injuries, who needed to do chair based yoga.

I'm not taking advice of any 'guru', no matter how much people rave about them, where the first move is to potentially paralyse or kill the inexperienced people watching it.

Reactions: 5
'A bit uneven' perhaps because the top of her head was all bumpy where she hadn't even brushed her hair into the ponytail properly??? And yes that's the first stomach roll, its just bigger than her actual boobs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's Wednesday, has she done any "work" today? I know she's into passive income but, at this point, it's more like necrophilic.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I dont know why she doesnt get most of her hair chopped off. Most of the time it isn't even brushed so it'll save her some hassle and might even look nice!

Reactions: 12
Bloody hell shes unattractive. That picture above is awful. She doesn’t have a single redeeming feature

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love my pets but I cannot imagine my life ever being so dull that I feel the need to document their every move.

Reactions: 9
Me through those hair dressing videos:

20200722_235338.jpg

Why not just bloody go the hairdresser? It's probably safer than all the shopping, to the doctors and going swimming. And not as if she cares that she's a higher risk anyway. Just another completely strange decision.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Emma, love! If you’re a boss babe- go to the bloody hairdresser and listen to their advice!

Reactions: 10
Why does this remind me of Emma?

It’s a tiara
That is my favourite Big Bang Theory moment ever! I remember crying with laughter the first time I saw it. But yes it is very much Emma - except she would be buying the tiara for herself!

Me through those hair dressing videos:

View attachment 189884

Why not just bloody go the hairdresser? It's probably safer than all the shopping, to the doctors and going swimming. And not as if she cares that she's a higher risk anyway. Just another completely strange decision.
I chopped a good six inches off my hair during lockdown and gave myself a long bob - I got bored one day and before I knew it the scissors were in my hand! I’m actually thinking of doing it again soon as I did a pretty good job but also because I’ve still got huge anxiety about going out and about. I’ve only been in two shops since April so the thought of being in a hairdressers for hours is quite scary to me. Emma has been here, there and everywhere (despite being high risk) so there’s absolutely no fear on her side about going out. She barely even trimmed her hair so it was rather pointless in my opinion. She would have been much better off going to a salon and getting a proper cut. I think she needs to take her hair up to collar bone level as the long straggly hair look does nothing for her and shorter hair would suit her face much more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
New thread

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.