Emma Drew #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really shocked about her wish list! I have a lot of sympathy for her about her diagnosis and normally don’t mind her but the wish list is shocking!
I hate that she throws out the pandemic keyword, then urges people to buy more tat on Amazon, making it worse for the Amazon workers and couriers who are currently swamped getting out essentials. No consideration for the actual pandemic or those actually affected by it.

Reactions: 13
Coronavirus or not, they would not give her that news alone. Which suggests that it’s not cancer or incredibly treatable cancerous cells. If you go for a smear and it comes back CIN 1, they don’t tell you you have cancer. They may not even treat it as it may revert. My gut feeling is it’s cancerous cells that require minimal intervention and will revert/die off.
Exactly this - I had that and had to have a colposcopy as mentioned above. They didn’t say I had cancer. They removed them, I had another smear and now they’ve gone and I’m back to normal smears. Something just doesn’t sit right. I don’t want to say she hasn’t got it, but I’d be bleeping distraught if I got that news and I definitely wouldn’t be on Instagram hours later telling everyone.

Reactions: 5
Exactly this - I had that and had to have a colposcopy as mentioned above.
This was what I thought, I don't understand how she had the referral. Her bypass consultant never referred her or wrote to her GP. Even her discharge papers did not have any mention of the cyst. If I was her GP and she asked me to refer her, especially without any symptoms, I would say 'why' and then offer to do a few blood panels first. No doctor would refer without doing a panel to send to that department. Yet they did for her blindly? It's so weird.

Reactions: 7
I'm thinking now it's very likely to be cancerous cells. If it is then she had led everyone on a merry dance and it's bleeping outrageous. Creating a wishlist and posting it on Insta is not normal post-cancer diagnosis behaviour. Also having treatment of an already fitted coil and exercise is another giveaway of the fact that she has massively overplayed this for followers, engagement, views and freebies. Really really awful behaviour, but even worse during a pandemic.

Reactions: 14
My big sister died from cervical cancer and sadly passed almost 3 weeks ago. This really prompted me to take a step away from her when she announced her news. It hit close to home and I wouldn't want to intentionally upset a woman going through treatment. We all know she reads here so I do not wish to be cruel.
My thoughts are with you and your family. My brother passed away suddenly a few years ago and I can't imagine going through that pain right now, with all the restrictions in place.

I have been watching this thread for a few days as I didn't want to say anything. I'm a very cynical person by nature and I must say, she's acting in exactly the way I thought she would. The Amazon wishlist is crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm so glad this thread is still here because she is about to make my head explode!
Rotten to the core!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm so glad this thread is still here because she is about to make my head explode!
Rotten to the core!
I agree. I think I, like many others, hoped that maybe she would change. But so far, nope. No change. She was like this in her old Live Journal blog also, and I think she will be like this still in another 13 years.

Reactions: 5
I feel very conflicted about whether I should post here today.

My big sister died from cervical cancer and sadly passed almost 3 weeks ago. This really prompted me to take a step away from her when she announced her news. It hit close to home and I wouldn't want to intentionally upset a woman going through treatment. We all know she reads here so I do not wish to be cruel.

I'm glad it has been caught early and she has a treatment plan of a coil and exercise. That is fantastic. I'm sure many patients would happily swap that instead of chemo/radiotherapy. I would never wish a family to go through the pain we are feeling right now.

But it does appear that it isn't anything like she initially lead everyone to believe. I do not like how she keeps emphasising being diagnosed with cancer during a pandemic. It's tit. It's tit regardless of a pandemic. Try a funeral during a pandemic.

Disgusting how a majority of items were added today AFTER her friends sent her presents. Emma Drew, you should take a long hard look at yourself before you start throwing the C word out like you are. It only makes you look like a bigger C word.
So sorry to hear and can't imagine how difficult is for people dealing with funerals and grieve (n
It being able to see other family members) x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really, really don't understand the "Tony couldn't be with me" thing. Has she explained who told her that, and why? Did she just presume that was the case because of covid-19 and it's reasonable to want to limit the number of people in hospitals as far as is possible? But then she said she "knew" she had cancer. If I was called and asked to come in and I "knew" I had cancer, I would ask on the phone: can my husband come with me for moral support? Not an unreasonable request.

Side note - I've never known a hospital have grounds so expansive that it takes 15 minutes to walk from the entrance to one of the clinics...

Reactions: 6
I really, really don't understand the "Tony couldn't be with me" thing. Has she explained who told her that, and why? Did she just presume that was the case because of covid-19 and it's reasonable to want to limit the number of people in hospitals as far as is possible? But then she said she "knew" she had cancer. If I was called and asked to come in and I "knew" I had cancer, I would ask on the phone: can my husband come with me for moral support? Not an unreasonable request.

Side note - I've never known a hospital have grounds so expansive that it takes 15 minutes to walk from the entrance to one of the clinics...
The hospital she went to is pretty big; I’ve been there before in the past; it’s a bit of a walk from the main car park to the entrance and then it’s like a rabbit warren inside the actual hospital.

my hospital is massive; there’s a little porter bus that picks up and drops off at outpatients! It’s so cute, you sit in a trailer!

Can someone point me in the direction of her wish list? Selfish over dramatic cow. Also could she be looking down on the NHS anymore? We get you went private but the NHS are doing the real work now so shut up you selfish women!

Can someone point me in the direction of her wish list? Selfish over dramatic cow. Also could she be looking down on the NHS anymore? We get you went private but the NHS are doing the real work now so shut up you selfish women!
Oh, that annoyed me also. When she discusses she was in a 'ward of 8' when she had a side room before with her bypass. Blood boil moment right there.

On her Instagram stories she has a screenshot of an Amazon list and says we shouldn't feel we have to buy her anything.. But she's added a link if you swipe up on the post just incase 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
On her Instagram stories she has a screenshot of an Amazon list and says we shouldn't feel we have to buy her anything.. But she's added a link if you swipe up on the post just incase 😉
WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K?
I thought after she had mentioned it in her video that someone on here had hunted her private Amazon account down or something. I never thought in a million years she would be as crappy as to outright ask for stuff. Does she not get that millions of people applied for universal credit last week because they lost their jobs? 😠😡🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Thanks everyone. It is honestly appreciated. I am also aware there are people going through far worse than us right now. But Princess Emma doesn't seem to ever get that maybe someone out there has it worse than her.

WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K?
I thought after she had mentioned it in her video that someone on here had hunted her private Amazon account down or something. I never thought in a million years she would be as crappy as to outright ask for stuff. Does she not get that millions of people applied for universal credit last week because they lost their jobs? 😠😡🤬
Little £5 odd things are one thing. But adding £30+ items is beyond me!

So many food banks/charities/hospices could do with donations instead of this £100k+ boss babe.

She has no shame.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She got bad news and went straight to Tesco to buy chocolate.

Just proves that no matter what they cut out of her, she needs to change her attitude.

Reactions: 11
So in the midst of a global pandemic, probably on the brink of a recession with nearly a million new UC applications and she had a swipe up Amazon wishlist containing facemasks, cat tat and Kate Spade pens...unbelievable.

I cannot believe how out of touch she is.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.