Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY IS SHE EATING A BOILED EGG!!
oh my days, she’s not following any of the surgery plan at all is she

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Tony is such a mug.
What a drip doing DIY while that toad blows their money on pointless surgery, so she can eat total shite in smaller portions for a few months. Honestly he should be fuming right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her sudden realisation about her relationship with food could have prevented her from going through surgery. It seems like she never has the will power to stick to things.

I’m sure the same results could have been achieved with determination on her part

Reactions: 6
Her sudden realisation about her relationship with food could have prevented her from going through surgery. It seems like she never has the will power to stick to things.

I’m sure the same results could have been achieved with determination on her part
hmm I’m not sure
I’m obese & ive tried a lot of ways to lose weight, the problem is psychological and not so easy to tackle, or at least it goes well but then things go tits up eventually. But I think it’s good she’s realised those things, maybe now she will utilise her WLS as the tool to prevent her falling into habits

Reactions: 8
Her eating is bizarre. I wonder if littleowl is a secret wls person. I know there's loads is Instahuns who have had it done but don't admit it. I was told by someone who has a large wls account, she said she knew loads who had done it but kept their account as a weight loss account (without the surgery reveal). I'd love to know more. Maybe lilandlife is one of them?

Reactions: 3
What does little owl do for a living? I stopped following her when my friendship with Emma ended

Reactions: 1
Why are others allowed to discuss Littleowl but I’m not?
what do you mean? on this thread? ive not heard of her until recently so only seen her name pop up here, think I need to go check her account out ;)

What does little owl do for a living? I stopped following her when my friendship with Emma ended
im quite new to her, only seen her account recently as had a look when I saw Emma fan girling all over her, no mention of what she does on there that I can see, seems like a weight loss account but think I need to delve more ;)
did you and Emma just drift or did she cut you out, only asking as saw someone else say she dropped them in favour of someone else, im being nosey so feel free not to answer, just find it interesting an ex friend of hers is here, its always good to get the views of someone who actually knows these people we chat about

Reactions: 4
I posted twice but the posts have been removed because it was “talking about a small account that’s off topic” but everyone else is so 🤷‍♀️ I’d answer the what does she do for a living for a 3rd time but don’t want to be deleted again....

• Haha
Reactions: 1
what do you mean? on this thread? ive not heard of her until recently so only seen her name pop up here, think I need to go check her account out ;)

im quite new to her, only seen her account recently as had a look when I saw Emma fan girling all over her, no mention of what she does on there that I can see, seems like a weight loss account but think I need to delve more ;)
did you and Emma just drift or did she cut you out, only asking as saw someone else say she dropped them in favour of someone else, im being nosey so feel free not to answer, just find it interesting an ex friend of hers is here, its always good to get the views of someone who actually knows these people we chat about
I have known little owl for years through Emma, but when I deleted my IG I totally forgot she existed. I thought she was a stay at home Mum, but looking at her IG she’s an influencer now.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.