Emma Drew #35 Emma Drew disappeared without a trace, will she come back with a brand new face?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kudos to @Katykatykaty for the winning title with 39 votes.

In the last few pages of thread #34 we were treated to some glimpses of our favourite boss gurl, courtesy of Toe Knee!
General consensus is that she's looking well and has lost weight. Maybe the thread title will come true and we'll see a slinkier Emma in the future?

The Drews also got a new dog, because one dog shitting all over their house obviously wasn't enough. If this new pup has the same toilet tendencies as Poppy, may I suggest they rename it Amber Heard?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just had to go back and check it was me that suggested the title as I had no memory of it but you’re right, I suggested it in March and it’s clearly slipped my mind completely.

Reactions: 7
I have been away from the Emma threads for a really long time because she was just zapping... Everything... And I couldn't take watching how she was treating poor Poppy.

This evening however I found this whilst browsing tiktok and it reminded me of you know who and her eating post surgery.

Ps if any more duplicate posts appear I'm so sorry. The site had a breakdown or something and it wasn't posting. This one randomly appeared when I was already out of the thread despite it saying it hadn't posted and I've already deleted three that have just popped up.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Sliding in to ask, is this the Emma/Tony that katykicker is referring to in her stories today? If it is, can anyone direct me to the backstory/what happened with them? (Sorry I cant screenshot my phone is an arse)

Reactions: 1
I mean katykicker is a nasty asshole too but I'm here for the drama!!

Reactions: 17
@AdApathy From what I remember.... someone was slagging Katy off and she couldn't figure out who? So she storied something that wasn't true that only the Drews could see? And Imma talked about it? Which then proved to Katy it was Imma talking about her? And fall out? Sorry for all the question marks it's because I'm not sure if I'm remembering it properly

• Haha
  • Wow
@AdApathy From what I remember.... someone was slagging Katy off and she couldn't figure out who? So she storied something that wasn't true that only the Drews could see? And Imma talked about it? Which then proved to Katy it was Imma talking about her? And fall out? Sorry for all the question marks it's because I'm not sure if I'm remembering it properly

Oooh like a non famous Wagatha Christie scenario 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think ‘someone’ started a thread for KK, I do not remember ever actually seeing it but I’m sure there’s screenshots in previous threads. I believe the person also posted KK new home address which only a few people knew. ‘Someone’ being Imma

I think ‘someone’ started a thread for KK, I do not remember ever actually seeing it but I’m sure there’s screenshots in previous threads. I believe the person also posted KK new home address which only a few people knew. ‘Someone’ being Imma
https://tattle.life/threads/emma-dr...ad-its-making-us-all-really-mad.19333/page-21 there’s a bit more here from when it happened

Reactions: 3
Yes! That's right! She was actually on here slagging her off, I'd totally forgotten about that. Awful

I'm looking for a bit of advice - a few weeks ago I won the MAKE MONEY WITHOUT A JOB free draw. The 'claim' link was there so I filled in my details and sent it off. I've heard nothing since.

I've been checking my paypal account regularly
I've made sure that the email address used for the draw doesn't have any Drew domains blocked or blocked as spam
I've emailed them a number of times asking for an update using this email address [email protected]
I've emailed also from another email address
I filled in the 'contact us' link on the My Blog My Business (with a different first name) in the hope that I could get their attention that way
The T&C for the draw says that they make payments twice a month but it's getting into 4 weeks now.
I don't understand the lack of response

What can I do, any ideas of other ways to contact them? I'm not into any social media apart from viewing it, I never post anything so I don't have followers. Apart from that I'm not really into naming and shaming. I just want to believe that they honour the draw and it's not a scam, it is only a small amount of money but I can't understand why they haven't paid out

• Wow
Reactions: 12
@old'un You could try Tony's Instagram @mchoardingminis? Obviously you'd have to make an Insta to get in touch but I can't think how else to contact them. Otherwise a complaint to a regulatory body, I'll have a Google who, is it the ASA does anyone know?

I'm looking for a bit of advice - a few weeks ago I won the MAKE MONEY WITHOUT A JOB free draw. The 'claim' link was there so I filled in my details and sent it off. I've heard nothing since.

I've been checking my paypal account regularly
I've made sure that the email address used for the draw doesn't have any Drew domains blocked or blocked as spam
I've emailed them a number of times asking for an update using this email address [email protected]
I've emailed also from another email address
I filled in the 'contact us' link on the My Blog My Business (with a different first name) in the hope that I could get their attention that way
The T&C for the draw says that they make payments twice a month but it's getting into 4 weeks now.
I don't understand the lack of response

What can I do, any ideas of other ways to contact them? I'm not into any social media apart from viewing it, I never post anything so I don't have followers. Apart from that I'm not really into naming and shaming. I just want to believe that they honour the draw and it's not a scam, it is only a small amount of money but I can't understand why they haven't paid out
You could try their Facebook group? Or contact the ASA?
You aren’t the first person. I’m pretty sure there have been other people who’ve had to hassle them for this.

I checked the terms and conditions and they say they send payments to winners twice a month.
If you haven't been paid in 4 weeks that's alarming. I'd contact the ASA.

Reactions: 9
Oooh a new thread! I can’t believe Emma hasn’t caved and reactivated her Instagram account🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Same! Any predictions on if/when she’ll feel the compulsion to start sharing information about Emma drew again?

Reactions: 2