Emma Drew #35 Emma Drew disappeared without a trace, will she come back with a brand new face?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of junk, I wonder if her returns pallet ever arrived?

Oh and for anyone wondering, still only the one sale on her Etsy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She missed a huge opportunity to get featured on Angry People In Local Newspapers by not appearing in the pictures herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh the money I'd pay to see photos of Imma and her compo face beside a load of fly tipped rubbish

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really wish she was still vlogging at this time of year, who remembers when she filmed cooking Christmas dinner and ate most of the roast potatoes before everything else was ready so had to make more? 😂 The Drews at Christmas were a tattle delight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I thought Emma lived in Watlington? It’s not far away from West Dereham but do you think she’s moved?

I really wish she was still vlogging at this time of year, who remembers when she filmed cooking Christmas dinner and ate most of the roast potatoes before everything else was ready so had to make more? 😂 The Drews at Christmas were a tattle delight
Ah classic Emmma 😂 I miss the vlogs too

Reactions: 4
' Down Lime Kiln Road, in a spot just off the beating track, near Wereham (Crimplesham) Recycling Centre'

Alexa, where's the nearest site for dogging from here?

• Haha
  • Sick
Her name keeps popping up on my Facebook where Poundland share her photos of what they have in stock. Her grubby chubby hands gripping the product put me right off!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For anyone missing an Emma Drew fix I can highly recommend checking out Becki Jones on TikTok. She has a thread on here and it’s filling the Emma Drew hole in my life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just received an email from Emma offering to refer people to the Co-op bank so we can both make £125. One of the terms written clearly on the Co-op site is
1.5 You must be making a personal referral, and not acting in the course of any business activity.

Good old Emma. She really can't help herself.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Just received an email from Emma offering to refer people to the Co-op bank so we can both make £125. One of the terms written clearly on the Co-op site is
1.5 You must be making a personal referral, and not acting in the course of any business activity.

Good old Emma. She really can't help herself.
I really hope she gets caught!

Reactions: 9
Hahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hahahahahahaha

from the woman who wore one so tight she had to be poured in it and lubed up to get out of it 😂 quality content as always from Em!

• Haha
Reactions: 6