Emma Drew #35 Emma Drew disappeared without a trace, will she come back with a brand new face?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has Emma suddenly taken on a stay and play toddler group? There must be something behind this. I wonder if her and Tony want to adopt and this is their way of getting some kid experience.
“You can leave your kid with me when you need to pop to the loo”

With that scary grin? Hell to the no.
Unless she’s had some sort of life revelation and is actually genuinely wanting to support young families… #pigsmightfly

Reactions: 13
This is the same woman who complained about a childrens park being too noisy, how many ‘nope’ days is she needing to have to recover from her toddler group?

Reactions: 9
This is the same woman who complained about a childrens park being too noisy, how many ‘nope’ days is she needing to have to recover from her toddler group?
6 and some emergency chrunchies. It's only on once a week 😆
I can't see how they are making any money from it after hall hire etc, £3 per child and £1 for under 1

Reactions: 4
That Instagram page has a pinned post with Emma stating that she co-runs the playgroup… saw a post also saying how they are non-judgmental 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think one day she completely lost control bought a load of kids toys and this is her trying to salvage some money from it? I only went in for bread and head!

Hasn't invested in a good bra yet though I see.

Non-judgemental says the woman who was judgemental of kids on a Disney cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’ll be a franchise like monkey music or something. They’ll be charging post covid desperate parents an arm and a leg for some songs and activities and a crap cup of coffee.
She’ll be “managing the finances” and probably has a Facebook group where she pushes all her saving money and cheap links crap, at them…
Yeah I wondered this, it’s a chance for her to try and sell her link selling course, all her referrals etc, parents of young kids are often looking at flexible ways to make money so will easily get sucked in.

I also wondered if it’s to help any future applications to adopt/foster kids?

Reactions: 3
I actually used to live near there when I did have toddlers… Would’ve loved to have popped along. I bloody hated toddler groups!!

Reactions: 2
I'm sort of glad she's doing something that actually involves her leaving the house? For years all she left the house for was to go shopping or eating out, this seems to be a positive (albeit really weird) step for her - especially as she's running it with someone other than Toe Knee.

It's still bloody bizarre and I can't wait to see how she ends up making it a scam lol

• Haha
Imma: Alexa how can I claim kids toys that Toe Knee and I really want, milky tea, crisps and emergency crunchies as a business expense...?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm trying to read The Rabbit Hutch by Tess Gunty but all I can think of is Imma when I read her name

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Any social services worth their salt wouldn’t allow them to adopt. Or at least I hope not. They’d need a hell of a lot more than “I’ve worked at a toddler group” and to go through all the processes.

Don’t you have to have a BMI of below 40 to adopt? Surely both will struggle with that.

Honestly what child deserves to have them as parents? 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 4