Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think Tony's mundane stories are some elaborate plot to Wagatha Christie who the tattlers are? So paranoid I daren't watch them! I've gotta hand it to her, she's stuck to it longer than I ever imagined she could. Well done Emma, hope your 12 weeks recovery is going well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone else think Tony's mundane stories are some elaborate plot to Wagatha Christie who the tattlers are? So paranoid I daren't watch them! I've gotta hand it to her, she's stuck to it longer than I ever imagined she could. Well done Emma, hope your 12 weeks recovery is going well 😂
She’s probably settled so far into her pillow fort that all you could see would be tiny beady eyes with a distinct aroma evading the space!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t help myself, I am really curious about what’s happened, I wish Tony someone would come on and spill the milky white tea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Did anyone see the transformation of Real_arg? Emma, that could’ve been you 🤷🏻‍♀️
And technically she could have lost more with the bypass, he had a sleeve! Except he actually took it seriously, ate properly and hit the gym. She really felt like she could have the surgery, put no work in whatsoever and the weight would fall off which shows that she did absolutely no research

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Looks like Imma had actually cut some of her hair and had it dyed darker?
Oh my days?! What on earth does she look like? The hair does look better though. I see she’s still got that manky leopard print buff round her neck too!

Reactions: 9
She’s not in the gym though is she Tony ?! sitting in the outdoor pool reading a book is not exercise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.