Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here 👋🏼 But did anyone catch Emma on a Place in the Sun (Dordogne) yesterday? 😂. Think they’re going down as worst couple ever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Sorry I should probably add It’s Emma lookalikey (looks and terrible attitude) - just add 10 years!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I got petrol earlier in the week from Sainsburys in Kings Lynn. I paid at pump, looked into the kiosk as I was filling up and could’ve sworn Emma was stacking the cigarettes. I would’ve put money on it being her. I was so excited, so I went into the shop and bought a bottle of water just to check but it wasn’t her 😒 She was taller and not as big but had the same hair. Was gutted, thought I’d cracked the case 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I got petrol earlier in the week from Sainsburys in Kings Lynn. I paid at pump, looked into the kiosk as I was filling up and could’ve sworn Emma was stacking the cigarettes. I would’ve put money on it being her. I was so excited, so I went into the shop and bought a bottle of water just to check but it wasn’t her 😒 She was taller and not as big but had the same hair. Was gutted, thought I’d cracked the case 😂
How many of them are there?? It's like Orphan Black.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love how deprived we all are we're seeing the drews everywhere.

Like the lent episode of father Ted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Should have known immediately that a days work is beyond Emma!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do miss her and her banal life. I find myself wondering what colour her tea is?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.