Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you spend 10k on weight loss surgery and then duck it up so much you are blending food . Constantly baffled that she has never had therapy for her food issues.

Reactions: 12
I had an email invitation to a 90 days to a profitable blog webinar today so she has not retired completely. I wonder if she is still thinking about investing in property?

Reactions: 9
That plate was not Tonys! It’s clear that was Emma posting those stories… That amount of cream would make me sick! It looked absolutely vile.

Reactions: 9
Cream is a top tier slider food that she can gorge on after WLS without feeling as full. How else do you think she's managed to keep her schoolgirl elephant seal figure?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I don’t follow Tony so haven’t seen the posts but wouldn’t surprise me at all. It’s so clear she is hiding from something so I guess posting in Tony’s account means she can get her insta fix without being found.

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow Tony so haven’t seen the posts but wouldn’t surprise me at all. It’s so clear she is hiding from something so I guess posting in Tony’s account means she can get her insta fix without being found.
I think he's throwing in the odd warhammer post but its defo Emma

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.