Emma Drew #30 On a snack-a-jack hunt to fill up her gunt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but why is she wearing those stupid little pumps in the woods to walk Poopy?! Surely you’d wear at least trainers, maybe even walking boots

Reactions: 30
She's getting worse as the years go on. They are honestly beginning to look like a pair of mad tramps, and the dog is no better. Tony is having his mid-life crisis pretending he is joining BTS, and she looks exactly as she did prior to surgery but thinks she's a sex kitten. Even the dog looks messed up. And I bet her bed sheets are hairy. Eurgh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
When she says her legs have been bitten to death i guarantee it’s flea bites, I would put money on the pets and house being completely infested.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Sorry but why is she wearing those stupid little pumps in the woods to walk Poopy?! Surely you’d wear at least trainers, maybe even walking boots
Came to say the exact same thing. My feet are crying looking at that picture. You'd feel every twig and stone.

Reactions: 14
I’m almost reluctant to post this for fear of lowering the tone (!)
But. Local legend has it that people have had sex in that tree.
🤣

DD139FCA-30EB-427D-AF29-9074A83C2A9A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And I'm a 10/12 and she's ordered the same size I would 😭😂
Yeah but you're a lovely person @notesnotesnotes and probably would really rock that dress. The nearest rock Imma gets to is under it, and then it would have to be the size of a bloody mountain. Which she is and you aren't. Loves ya 😘 x

I’m almost reluctant to post this for fear of lowering the tone (!)
But. Local legend has it that people have had sex in that tree.
🤣

View attachment 693549
I am CRYING 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
What on earth does she look like in her new photos clarting about in the tree? 😂 Why is she wearing a beach/swimsuit cover up for a walk in the woods?

At least I’ve got a new profile photo out of it!

And this photo is only 4 weeks after she had her hair done. It looks like it’s been 4 months, if not a year!
Emma just cut your hair or put it in a ponytail. I’ll even allow you space buns. PLEASE

• Haha
Reactions: 11
those pumps are so uncomfortable at the best of times let alone walking through a wood!! And they look like they absolutely stink

Reactions: 5
Not gonna lie, looks the most decent she has for a long time.

decent doesn’t always mean good, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only thing that popped into my head when I saw this “princess fairy” pic was Mavis Cruet of Willo the Wisp fame but Mavis has nicer hair, a wand and closer together teeth.
Mavis Creuset and the missing Wisp 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The feet overspilling her shoes 🥴. Wearing them in a forest just shows how she has no feeling in them.

Spends so much on tit but won't spend on things she needs, decent shoes, good pillows, a bra that fits, therapy, an industrial cleaner...

They were walking for hours! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.