Emma Drew #30 On a snack-a-jack hunt to fill up her gunt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a cat but I can assure you I HAVE never seen anything like this on any of my clothes/household items/blankets etc.. My cat is not a long haired cat but he is brushed every single day (he loves it) and his bedding/scratch post perch is hoovered every day and washed weekly… It’s not hard work! Bloody hell, imagine what they breathe in as well 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Not my idea but
Emma Drew 31 this time next year we will all be millionaires, Rodney

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Emma Drew 52# New flasher Mac, is it hiding the cats? Poopy’s at the in laws while Ya gurl frequents clothes stores

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that a fidget toy on the table infront of Toe Knee on her stories? Man child, neurodivergent or a bit of both?

Reactions: 5
New thread as we have well and truly exceeded 1000 posts

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.