Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they both use random pictures as the background to their stories? Do they not know how to use the create mode for when they just want to put text?!

Reactions: 2
She’s gone to her dads to ‘work’ but is looking for home insurance. That’s not work Emma, that’s the usual tit people have to do outside of a job.
Why is she not at the Chapel getting ready to move?!

Reactions: 9
She’s gone to her dads to ‘work’ but is looking for home insurance. That’s not work Emma, that’s the usual tit people have to do outside of a job.
Why is she not at the Chapel getting ready to move?!
I’m still waiting for something to go wrong. There is NO way she is ready to move tomorrow

Reactions: 7
I’d honestly go out for a day and get a company in to pack for me and then get another company in to clean the place for a whole day the day after if I’d left it this late
So would I. She got a six figure salary, she wants to start spending some of it!

Reactions: 7
What's the betting that she has already written off her rental deposit and they're just going to leave the place a a mess...

Reactions: 4
and blame it on the landlord as he’s so vile to them 🙄
Yeah because it's his fault that Emma and Tony are lazy slobs 😂

I would also be charging them a cleaning fee on top of their deposit if I were him. Imagine how many of those cats have peed in the house and Emma has been to lazy to clean

and blame it on the landlord as he’s so vile to them 🙄

I would also be charging them a cleaning fee on top of their deposit if I were him. Imagine how many of those cats have peed in the house and Emma has been to lazy to clean

Reactions: 3

He won’t be allowed to do that. He can use part of or their deposit to pay for it to be professionally cleaned and would need to provide a broken down invoice proving that he did and how much it cost him. Also, Unless he took time stamped photos on the day they moved in and documented it properly though with them signing and agreeing that was the condition when they got the keys etc it’s very easy to get out of.
Also only if he’s kept their deposit in the correct deposit scheme and not just in his bank account.

Judging by the state of it when they moved in I doubt he’s been professional and done either. It sounded more like a doing them a favour as he thought they’d buy type deal.

Reactions: 1
He won’t be allowed to do that. He can use part of or their deposit to pay for it to be professionally cleaned and would need to provide a broken down invoice proving that he did and how much it cost him. Also, Unless he took time stamped photos on the day they moved in and documented it properly though with them signing and agreeing that was the condition when they got the keys etc it’s very easy to get out of.
Also only if he’s kept their deposit in the correct deposit scheme and not just in his bank account.

Judging by the state of it when they moved in I doubt he’s been professional and done either. It sounded more like a doing them a favour as he thought they’d buy type deal.
I was just joking

Jesus id hate to imagine what the face would look like if she hadn’t completed....

54687F84-6481-4ABA-816A-5D2D0BE8CFAC.jpeg

• Haha
I'm sure all the solicitors and advisors have a happier face knowing that they won't have to deal with her anymore

Reactions: 8
Emma no doubt thinks going to the polling station is classed as ‘work’ . Of course it’ll be all too much for her and she’ll either need to get back under her duvet or go out to an all-you-can-eat to ease the stress.

Isn’t she moving house today/ tomorrow?! Why is she just eating and watching Netflix instead of sorting and packing and cleaning and moving?

Reactions: 2
Isn’t she moving house today/ tomorrow?! Why is she just eating and watching Netflix instead of sorting and packing and cleaning and moving?
She said she’s waiting on news... things could still get delayed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.