Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like Livingthrifty but something about her rubs me up the wrong way. What do you know about her?
Stuff like she’s got £10k in savings but is nabbing free baby things for a baby she doesn’t have nor does she have any intention of having for at least two years

Reactions: 6
Come in, who is brave enough yo ask what is going on with the mortgage? !

*Who is insane enough to listen to her advice!!!!
How can you give advice as a first time buyer that HASNT completed or by the looks of it, even have their mortgage agreed 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Stuff like she’s got £10k in savings but is nabbing free baby things for a baby she doesn’t have nor does she have any intention of having for at least two years
And the fact she doesn’t know how she’s even having a baby yet (IVF, sperm donor etc) so selfish to take from someone who actually needs it now

Reactions: 7
That is so sad that there will be actual genuine people NEEDING it now too. I don't know how some people live with themselves.

Reactions: 4
That is so sad that there will be actual genuine people NEEDING it now too. I don't know how some people live with themselves.
I really like Lisa and her Instagram but I found this ridiculous and taking away from those in need. Thought it was just me that felt like that though!

Reactions: 2
I really like Lisa and her Instagram but I found this ridiculous and taking away from those in need. Thought it was just me that felt like that though!
I like her, but her idea of frugal is warped. Buying a sofa bed as your main sofa because it’s cheap is not frugal. It’ll be broke in a few years and will need replacing. Also buying a tit load of tat from Ali express. Buy cheap, buy twice, fact. And as for the baby stuff, that’s really wound me up.

Reactions: 8
Emma is back in bed with a hot water bottle, her morning errands were clearly too much for her! How does she ever get anything done? I've hardly stopped today, full house tidied, sorted and deep cleaned, feels great, looks fab and smells divine. Just having a bit of lunch and a catch up here before my afternoon jobs, throw in school runs, cooking, laundry and xmas prep and you get most peoples typical day, emma seems to think a few errands and eating a pretzel warrants going back to bed! she will no way cope with a house the size of the one they're buying, not a chance!

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one upset that Emma with her six figure income is setting an alarm to drive in her BMW to Morrisons to get a box to go. Leave them for families who are struggling this Christmas. I notice Mrs. Pinch has a new post on Christmas gifts for cats.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Am I the only one upset that Emma with her six figure income is setting an alarm to drive in her BMW to Morrisons to get a box to go. Leave them for families who are struggling this Christmas. I notice Mrs. Pinch has a new post on Christmas gifts for cats.
Or take it to a soup kitchen/ homeless shelter for people who have literally nothing and genuinely are cold. That’s another thing that annoys me about her, it’s not even that cold out particularly, I’ve not had my central heating on overnight yet, how is the chapel the coldest place on earth? Plus of course I should consider myself lucky that my real life office has heating for free. Although doesn’t come with a hairy day bed... hmmm... nah I’ll still take mine over hers

We did not have heating this week end as our boiler started leaking. I still managed to stay up all day and get my housework and other jobs done.

She showed last week that it would have been cheaper to buy a tank of oil thank use those electric heaters constantly (which I think would be obvious tbh) but she refused as she thought she knew best, again!

If she had just bought the tank she would be warm and could maybe have actually done some work!

This is what fucks me off about the frugal community. ‘I’m being frugal by getting these cheap boxes’ yes, but it’s christmas and people are struggling to feed themselves let alone get Xmas presents. If you drive a bmw, have warmth and food (lots of it) please leave these amazing boxes for people in need. Stop being a bleeping greedy bleep. And I’m sure living thrifty also got a Lidl box (with her 8k in savings and free baby tit) you definitely don’t need a cheap veg box.

Reactions: 15
So Emma is supposed to be out on Friday, she is in bed today and wrote a blog over the weekend. Guess that oven isn't getting cleaned :sick:

There is something I just don't quite like about LivingThrifty, she hording stuff for what reason other than greed. I claim a lot of the freebies on shopmium etc but I donate about 90% to the foodbank. I enjoy saving money but I would never want do take something if it meant someone in need wanted it.

Emma is back in bed with a hot water bottle, her morning errands were clearly too much for her! How does she ever get anything done? I've hardly stopped today, full house tidied, sorted and deep cleaned, feels great, looks fab and smells divine. Just having a bit of lunch and a catch up here before my afternoon jobs, throw in school runs, cooking, laundry and xmas prep and you get most peoples typical day, emma seems to think a few errands and eating a pretzel warrants going back to bed! she will no way cope with a house the size of the one they're buying, not a chance!
I am right there with you. Here in retirement land if it is cold, and its bleddy cold here in building site land, we move a bit faster not disappear under a blanket because it won't warm up there is no central heating until the underfloor heating gets installed in January.

Plus Emma dear don't think owning your own house will mean everything gets done tout suite just when you say it will. Our renovation was due to finish at the end of October no more needs to be said on that one. Shouting and posting to insta will not get it done quicker. So how on earth you will ever cope I dread to think.

God she is on one today (or not, as it were...)

desperately needs to get loads of work done today..sacks it off to go to the cinema at 2pm on a Tuesday. Seriously what the heck is wrong with them??

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They’re losers plain and simple. She thinks in her head everyone’s jealous but I just genuinely think she’s a loser. She’s about to leave a property give it a good clean it’s literally just Lazy and bone idle. If she has to rent again I hope the landlords look at what she’s been doing and tell her to F off.

Emma and that big, daft eejit she’s married to, couldn’t clean at gunpoint. Look at them! They can barely clean themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God she is on one today (or not, as it were...)

desperately needs to get loads of work done today..sacks it off to go to the cinema at 2pm on a Tuesday. Seriously what the heck is wrong with them??
Too right whats the mind set of someone who continuously moans about how much they have to do and never does anything..oh so worried about getting their chapel deposit back...soooo much to do...puts bit of wallpaper on...that will do... cue big aggressive woe is me bloody landlord insta post when they don't get it and it will NOT be girl boss fault

Reactions: 3
Too right whats the mind set of someone who continuously moans about how much they have to do and never does anything..oh so worried about getting their chapel deposit back...soooo much to do...puts bit of wallpaper on...that will do... cue big aggressive woe is me bloody landlord insta post when they don't get it and it will NOT be girl boss fault
Eugh she really irks me! Especially when compared to the majority of us I can’t imagine her equivalent of ‘loads of work’ is even a substantial amount at all so why she can’t do the work during the day and THEN reward herself with the cinema in the evening is beyond me!

Eugh she really irks me! Especially when compared to the majority of us I can’t imagine her equivalent of ‘loads of work’ is even a substantial amount at all so why she can’t do the work during the day and THEN reward herself with the cinema in the evening is beyond me!
She’s in front of the tele all day go bowling or do something that involves movement.
I really wanted her to pull her tit together and smash 2020 but she won’t. I would never bash anyone that struggles mentally but it’s becoming clearer and clearer it’s excuses and laziness. I’m telling you when she loses a limb to diabetes she will regret how lazy she actually is. I’m actually scared for her Health and it’s not even mine.

The cinema at 2pm on a Tuesday?! Jeez Emma sorry did you not realised you will actually be homeless on Friday.

I wonder if they are just going to stay, after all it takes time for a landlord to be granted an eviction notice and that would give them more time to pack, possibly clean and buy their new house.

she really has no grip on reality, why isn’t Tony putting his foot down. They are both as bad as each other and will put each other on an early grave if they aren’t careful. Did they meet online?

When she doesn’t get her deposit back it will all be the landlords fault, she can never admit any wrong doings. I’m so done with her now 😠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.