Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any more updates regarding her solicitors etc. Cannot get onto instagram at the moment.

I wonder how many emails she has sent this morning lol
she's just updated that its gone back to the underwriters again and into a 72 hour queue

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My friend works for dyson and got a deal whereby she could buy two hairdryers for the price of one. So we both paid £150 each for one. Tbf it’s great quality and will last me year’s and for half price I’m happy with it!

Does anyone know if her friend livingthrifty has a thread? I can’t find one but I think she needs one...
I used to like Livingthrifty but something about her rubs me up the wrong way. What do you know about her?

Sorry, but that wallpaper looks tit. Both the pattern and the actual hanging of it.

Reactions: 8
Is that her old house? She used to let it out in that state?
No should have been more clear! That’s the one I found that looked in a similar condition, similar size, similar sort of place. Just for a reference point for how much she may have sold her rental for!

Reactions: 1
Annoyed about some bedding not being sent because they noticed it was faulty. Imagine if she had received the faulty bedding...more moaning. Love you’ve got bigger things to worry about than bedding you purchased for £6!

Reactions: 9
Annoyed about some bedding not being sent because they noticed it was faulty. Imagine if she had received the faulty bedding...more moaning. Love you’ve got bigger things to worry about than bedding you purchased for £6!
she'll be fuming as it sold out.....because she shared the link.....the irony 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And to me its not the same.. birds yes but nothing like what was originally there!
Yes, it's peacocks not birds, I bet she could b have got some more similar, you can see it has not been hung properly too, how embarrassing.

Reactions: 3
Yes, it's peacocks not birds, I bet she could b have got some more similar, you can see it has not been hung properly too, how embarrassing.
They’ll get their deposits taken off them if they’ve decorated badly. There’s usually something in the terms to leave it as it was found or the same standard

Reactions: 4
what a tit show.
I can’t not look if I’m honest.
Anyone else waiting to see what Friday holds.
Is she going to still have nope days if they stay with friends and family?

Reactions: 7
The duvet cover has had me in pieces. She was so smug that she got it for £6. I can only imagine what crappy quality it is!

The same crappy quality as the wallpaper she thinks the landlord won't notice... The difference is huge!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Come in, who is brave enough yo ask what is going on with the mortgage? !

*Who is insane enough to listen to her advice!!!!
One of the suggestions would be to wait till completion before handing notice for current home.

Emma is the person i would definitely not take advice from regarding buying a house....she does realise that people see the train wreck she is

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.