Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You should email Hunny I’m Homedly and tell her that her content has been stolen. She can send a take down order to Emma or email the host of Emma’s blog and get it taken down. That’s disgusting
I think I will and if anyone else fancies leaving a comment on the blog telling her about it then it might help get it noticed.

Reactions: 3
thats just downright wrong, there's being lazy and then there's blatant copyright and that is totally over stepping the mark, can you imagine if it was the other way round? she'd be ranting for days about it!!

Reactions: 5
I can't get my head around her doing this. She asked a lot of bloggers to link to this new blog so it would raise her domain authority and she would get paid for posting SEO links. She will get around £25 per post I imagine AND surely lose the last shred of respect she has within the money blogging community? She turns over 100k why would she bother, or at least make this blog annonymous. I would be burying this blog but she is asking bloggers to link to it, and even appears proud of it.
She's lost it.

Reactions: 4
I can't get my head around her doing this. She asked a lot of bloggers to link to this new blog so it would raise her domain authority and she would get paid for posting SEO links. She will get around £25 per post I imagine AND surely lose the last shred of respect she has within the money blogging community? She turns over 100k why would she bother, or at least make this blog annonymous. I would be burying this blog but she is asking bloggers to link to it, and even appears proud of it.
She's lost it.
I think she made 100k once. Probably before blogging was the norm, she definitely doesn’t now otherwise she wouldn’t live in some absolute shithole damp ridden chapel or be getting excited over 30p surveys

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm itching to call her out on that bloody pinched post of hers but don't want to run the risk of getting blocked on another account.

I'm itching to call her out on that bloody pinched post of hers but don't want to run the risk of getting blocked on another account.
You can hit her where it hurts by contacting the owner of the website she has stolen content from. They can then file a DMCA request to have the post taken down. Those have to be submitted by the owner but I've had a 100% success rate at getting my photos taken down from sites that have stolen them.

You can hit her where it hurts by contacting the owner of the website she has stolen content from. They can then file a DMCA request to have the post taken down. Those have to be submitted by the owner but I've had a 100% success rate at getting my photos taken down from sites that have stolen them.
Have you seen her latest story? The whole blog world is as shady as duck. I'm sure that there are some lovely ones out there but they are overshadowed by the parasitic low life scum who like to say 'nope' to everything!

Reactions: 6
Regardless of the pictures that blog belongs in the bin. It's bloody awful content. They are all so grabby It's embarrassing.
And they are ruining any credibility blogging has.

Reactions: 3
Looks like Emma's story has cleared it up, she's buying content from other people because she "doesn't have time" to do it all herself. Maybe if she spent less time in that filthy hairy bed and less time watching movies on the sofa she'd have time to actually do her 'job'

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Looks like Emma's story has cleared it up, she's buying content from other people because she "doesn't have time" to do it all herself. Maybe if she spent less time in that filthy hairy bed and less time watching movies on the sofa she'd have time to actually do her 'job'
Buying content? Where did she say that? Doesn’t that defeat the point of her blog being called Emma Drew?

Didn’t zoella get slammed for the same thing, having a blog, that was self titled and gave the impression it was her, that it turned out she didn’t actually write?

called out so she's spoken up, ok so she isnt stealing it but she's still being a lazy arse and doing the absolute minimum she can to churn out a blog which is quite frankly dull, tit and boring AF anyway. Really makes me chuckle how she claims to not have time do do her own content yet does very little daily so she can spend the rest of her time wasting the day napping, moaning, laying around, eating and whinging to her gram stories, its woeful to watch, bossing it eh? sure Jan.......eye roll......

• Heart
I hate all this “you can tell who the strong women are” crap. I don’t have to pull someone else up to prove my own strength, especially not Emma Drew aka ‘Mrs Pinch Everyone else’s content’! Don’t think between all of us we’d be able to pull her up anyway.

• Haha
Imagine paying for content and still ending up with boring crap. She doesn't have kids, doesn't seem to spend any time with kids yet she's got recipes aimed at children and families on her blog?

I think I'm reacting to the inauthentic nature of it all. If it was really about her and her life, I'd be on board but it's constantly changing direction based on what's being googled at the moment.

Reactions: 8
Buying it?! duck off, Emma. No you aren't. Nobody buys blog content. Any blogger worth their salt knows that Google penalises duplicate content so there is no way a blogger is goign to allow their post to be scraped and put on your crappy second blog. Why not just link to it? Do an intro, link to the blogger and send your fans to read it on the original page. I might believe you if you even acknowledged the original poster in your posts but you don't. You dont say you buy it, you dont acknowledge the creator, you are stealing it. Hence Mrs Pinch because that is all you do. It is deceitful and shady af. Just stop with this second blog Emma. It isnt that you are so busy. you show you quite clearly aren't with all your "nope" days. You are bone bleeping idle and you just can't be arsed. Grow the hell up and start acting like an adult instead of a petulant spoilt brat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.