Emma Drew #3 Hairy bed, frizzy head, todo list? nah, I’ll nap instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's another one who needs to familiarise herself with shampoo, look at the greasy bonce on the Christmas day photo, I was almost gagging, how can anyone lay on a pillow with hair like that???

Reactions: 2
The way that lounge must have stunk when the bed was set up in there 🤢
Journey back to summer I’m sure the play suit had at least a weeks worth of solid wear before she said it needed a wash 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I actually feel really bad for her on this side of things. I know she made that comment about reselling and that but I’ve really been seeing things with her from a different light lately. I think she’s really depressed. I hope she can battle her demons. Instead of employing someone for admin I would maybe get a cleaner that will help her a lot I think. You’d be surprised how much a clean house can clear your mind and set you up for a good day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
On the Christmas photo did anyone notice the colour of the stair carpet already. It wasn't like that when they moved in

Have they even hoovered since they moved in

Reactions: 4
I don't think I've seen more than one set of bedsheets on her bed, so I've assumed they just don't get washed???

• Sick
Ironically, when she gets the carpets removed for flooring...after a week she will have her very own carpet due to the amount of dust and hair etc that she won't clean up.
I had to go back and find this comment today just to give a real life experience. I managed to get up for 2 hours yesterday. Total of 7 days since I hoovered the bedroom - OH did the rest I just couldn't stand the fuss round me. Well I nearly wept. There, waiting for me, was what looked like black snowballs. I kid you not. In addition to having Tattle for occasional distraction there were apparently 4 wire haired dachshunds who sat on the rug from time to time checking my status as their menu had become very restricted since my taking to bed and they were hoping to see improvements pronto. They obviously didn't get the memo that they don't shed hair. Took OH a good while to deal with that and the old hoover got a sterling work out.

I’m quite behind on here but did anyone notice the stairs in that photo where she pulled her gritted teeth emoji face again? She said that she had massive plans for those stairs when someone commented how lovely the bannister would look for Christmas....and she literally just put a single string of rose gold tinsel on it? No effort Drew strikes again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Not got a clue how to start a new thread anyone else have a clue and a title winner?

Reactions: 1
Moaning now cos her cheap veg box is not packed to her standards. Goodness knows how anyone will eat all that. You'd need a strong stomach for sure (no comment!)

Reactions: 1
Moaning now cos her cheap veg box is not packed to her standards. Goodness knows how anyone will eat all that. You'd need a strong stomach for sure (no comment!)
Basically it’s all about to go off fresh fruit and veg. As these items are not much of a feature in the Drew household and the chances of them batch cooking and freezing is pretty much non existent I imagine they will soon be in the bin.

Reactions: 2
New thread title suggestion

Dirty bed, greasy head and nope days every week

Reactions: 8
I'd be interested to see how she gets on using up all that fruit and veg. Any hints/tips or recipes for using them. That is the sort of content I followed her for. Creative ways to use up yellow stickered goods. Not whinging because something dirt cheap wasn't to her high standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.