Emma Drew #29 One tuna salad and a bottle of water a day and ya gurl thinks she's Beyonce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has absolutely no intention of tackling her emotional spending or eating does she?

If 5 days isolation, lockdowns and £10,000 on WLS haven't at least helped a little bit she's a lost cause. She just thinks it's all a joke and nothing fulfilling outside those 2 things, to the expense of her Dad, her pets and her and Tony's health.

Reactions: 14
Emma Drew #30: Abandoned ship & salty over Snack a Jacks, Imma just play Sims & avoid paying tax
I laughed out loud today in the reduced section of Morrisons because there...in all their glory...were two packs of salt n vinegar Snack a jacks, both with yellow reduced stickers ....😁😁
Edit to add: No I didn't buy them, but kept chuckling knowing how gutted Gunty McGuntface would have been...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok, so no breakfast pic but 9:30 and she's already racking up a bill (I expect) in TK Maxx.

Tony, taking your wife shopping may seem kind to you but it won't help her shopping addiction.

Reactions: 15
Ok, so no breakfast pic but 9:30 and she's already racking up a bill (I expect) in TK Maxx.

Tony, taking your wife shopping may seem kind to you but it won't help her shopping addiction.
Who would pay £6.99 for a clipboard? And who needs their clipboards to have Kate Spade stamped across the top?! I use one all the time at events and it was in a pack of 3 from poundland!

Right, so breakfast was eaten out (no photos of what or where though), now snacks at the cinema …come on Drews, where’s lunch gonna be? My guess is that Liquor and Loaded that they’re obsessed with. A week stuck in the house clearly deserves a big treat meal like that!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is Tony so obsessed with husband and wife labels ? It’s like it’s his badge of honour.
Being married to that big lump is nothing to be proud of Tone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So Emma is clearly so engrossed in Hamilton that she’s spending more time on her laptop than watching the film she’s raved on about for days! Makes perfect sense.

She can’t ever enjoy anything just in the moment, she’s always looking for where the next high comes from - even at the detriment of the one going on in that very moment!
cough cough adhd

Why is Tony so obsessed with husband and wife labels ? It’s like it’s his badge of honour.
Being married to that big lump is nothing to be proud of Tone.
I would get if they are newlyweds but they have been married as long as me and my husband, and that’s like nearly 7 years!

Reactions: 6
Why hasn’t she taken the label off that pouffe?
And how many wives need a reading chair in their husband’s office?? More like a supervisor’s chair so she can keep an eye out that he’s not looking at young women/girls on tiktok!

7314AC4D-21D0-482C-BAB2-18EF21C2702A.jpeg

FBA42DDA-965C-4E66-80E0-0B924BC9F6A4.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh Emma, you were in the house for a week - stop going on like you’ve been cooped up for months on end.
Also, that’s at least the third establishment she’s ate at today.
Aaaaand dirty fingernail alert!
If she can’t eat F all as she says why wouldn’t you get a mini one?
She 100% will snaffle the whole thing down!
Honestly gross how consistently dirty she is!

Reactions: 7
For Gods sake Emma stop shovelling McFlurries down your bloody cake hole and eat some vegetables and lose weight instead you d*ckhead!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.