Emma Drew #27 Neglecting her Dad, pets look sad, it's making us all really mad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @NotMichaelScott for the winning title suggestion of
Neglecting her Dad, pets look sad, it's making us all really mad!

Recap to follow

• Old McDonald (Tony) is gaining weight again.
  • She looks through his phone when he's not around.
  • 3k invested into DogeCoin
  • Taking her awful Disney Kate Spade bag out for their first outing.
  • No time to brush hair but some to shove bows in it.
  • Also daddy gets £10 worth of food whilst Greedy Gunt and Old McDonald get £40 between them?
  • She likes running! :LOL:
  • The dogs eyes get worse.
  • Fed the dog cream and dairy from Starbucks then poor dog got ill.
  • Can't eat a whole pretzel but can manage 3 rashers of bacon on her breakfast.
  • Trying to sell for really expensive prices on eBay. Also evidence of shill bidding (getting others to bid in order to inflate price).
  • Selling blog to look after dad.
  • More doggy ice cream, and matching outfits.
  • That awful green coat (Green Giant) with the awful banana yellow shoes (all 3 pairs!)
  • Went for a meal with a friend whilst tony sat opposite on another table with another woman.
  • Selling size 12 "goal dresses" as they are not her style. (More like she knows she hasn't got a chance).
  • Wants a jumper - anywhere between size 14-20 will do! (You're either one or the other!)
  • Getting emosh over an internal ultrasound.
  • Trying to see whether her dads carers are overcharging by 10 minutes.
  • Do I need a dress 6 sizes too small?!
  • The scammer got scammed.
  • Constantly buying, constantly decluttering.
  • Sent tony out for a marketplace pickup whilst Jabba wallowed under her electric blanket. (yanno, its only May!)
  • Emma drew the Competitive Eater.
  • Dissing people who switched off messages (ahem...)
  • Her dad doesn't want Old McDonald to come and bath him. She the cow laughed about it!
  • Someone getting purple hair?
  • Here comes the mental health again...
  • That didn't work on us, here comes the cancer excuse and the "Cancer free" gifts.
  • She went for a long walk!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Went for a meal with a friend whilst tony sat opposite on another table with another woman

Can someone explain this gem to me

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Thank you! I really tried to think of an E-I-E-I-O title but it wasn't happening 😩. Excellent recap!

She really does believe in magic doesn't she.
Have WLS and the weight will magically drop off no effort required.
Have cyst removal and will magically become a size 10 goddess.
Feel depressed? No worries the doctors must have a magic pill for that.
God forbid she put as much effort into improving her life as she does wasting money, eating utter shite and feeling sorry for herself.

Reactions: 14
I am living for her dolly shoes, cycling shorts and hoodie outfit. What a babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have no doubt Imma suffers from low mood from her lifestyle as she's permanently chasing a high and quick fix, which will only make her feel better for a short time before she needs to look for the next thing. The more she does this the more she needs as the buzz wears off faster and just becomes a vicious cycle as she amasses more and more things and sadly pets around her.

Look at her with her holidays as soon as there's an inconvenience (Castaway Cay ahem) she's off to complain to get something for free to make her feel better or to book the next holiday. Not realising how privileged she is to be able to drop a few grand because she's not happy.

She won't be happy until she has something more stable and gets her happiness from something less temporary or transient. A sense of purpose, something that drives her, having healthy relationships. But sadly I don't think she has any interest in that. According to her she's living the life she wants (and that we should all want to) and can't see that it's actually not making her happy.

The other thing that rubs me the wrong way with her saying about how bad her depression is and how the highest dose of antidepressants isn't working is how she's sharing everything online. I'm sure others will agree that when they've been that depressed and feel your meds are not enough even at a high dose going on your phone to share it is the furthest thing from your mind, let alone to a "large" audience. Contacting anyone is a struggle. Yet she's happy to share her sweaty, greasy self in her nope day blanket fort and I don't for one minute think it's in a raising awareness way.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just assumed she was trying to make more relatable posts because its mental health awareness week so lots of other people are generally talking about it. She always tries to join in but obviously has to make it all about her.

Reactions: 12
If her father does not know where he is he ought not to be left on his own. I think he urgently needs 24 hour care.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s pulling the MH card again so she can send Tony to care for her dad. She’s as transparent as they come.

Reactions: 10
Don't know why but the first thing that came to mind upon seeing this was Emma!
kings.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have no doubt Imma suffers from low mood from her lifestyle as she's permanently chasing a high and quick fix, which will only make her feel better for a short time before she needs to look for the next thing. The more she does this the more she needs as the buzz wears off faster and just becomes a vicious cycle as she amasses more and more things and sadly pets around her.

Look at her with her holidays as soon as there's an inconvenience (Castaway Cay ahem) she's off to complain to get something for free to make her feel better or to book the next holiday. Not realising how privileged she is to be able to drop a few grand because she's not happy.

She won't be happy until she has something more stable and gets her happiness from something less temporary or transient. A sense of purpose, something that drives her, having healthy relationships. But sadly I don't think she has any interest in that. According to her she's living the life she wants (and that we should all want to) and can't see that it's actually not making her happy.

The other thing that rubs me the wrong way with her saying about how bad her depression is and how the highest dose of antidepressants isn't working is how she's sharing everything online. I'm sure others will agree that when they've been that depressed and feel your meds are not enough even at a high dose going on your phone to share it is the furthest thing from your mind, let alone to a "large" audience. Contacting anyone is a struggle. Yet she's happy to share her sweaty, greasy self in her nope day blanket fort and I don't for one minute think it's in a raising awareness way.
Yep. When I feel low, well that ain't going anywhere, I turn into a hermit & don't reply to people if its not urgent etc.

I've been on meds for years BUT they're a crutch, not a fix. You start to feel better & yiu change your ways. It's damn hard but if you can manage 80/20 balance of life that's fine, you don't need to be 'perfect 100% of the time.

I struggle with my health & I volunteer & honestly some days volunteering can really push me to my limits. Volunteering really makes you open your eyes too as to how lucky you are.

I have health issues & that 10k for investigations such as scans etc would actually seriously change my life, I know it. I'd finally be able to know what exactly was going on with my body. Have concrete answers.

I find myself feeling sorry for her because I don't like thinking of anyone feeling low but I have to remind myself who she I, her morals In life, what she is doing to help herself or others.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She needs to do a dementia/ alzheimers awareness course at the least and find some local initiatives to help her and her Dad have some quality of life and time together (that won't just get passed to McDonald).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry why’s he dying his hair purple? Some charity thing or just an idiot? If they didn’t pre lighten it you’ll hardly see it, another waste of time, effort & money. Swear I’ve seen more intelligent competent couples on The Undateables

Reactions: 22
Dear Emma
I have anxiety and depression. I also have a complex family life with a lot of issues that are challenging.
I too gained weight during lockdown. I have also lost a lot of weight before, to have knee surgery. Diets and loosing weight aren’t fun but I know that being beyond a certain weight for me isn’t good for my body. I have a mild heart issue that doesn’t go well with excess weight either.
I’ve been moving more the last two weeks. Making sure I hit 10k steps on my Apple Watch a day, and I’ve cut out all snacks and extra stuff (no wine in the week, no sugary snacks, a little less on my plate) I’ve lost 6lb. I need to loose 20lb more to be feeling a bit healthier and for my clothes to fit a bit better. It won’t be quick, and I’ll have to work hard, but it can be done and doesn’t need expensive gym membership or ridiculous exercise bikes that cost the same as two months rent for us. Walking every day, and finding a you tube Pilates thing that helps me stretch and move a bit. Cost nothing.

some days it’s a total drag to get out of bed and look after me. I’d love continual duvet days and to have someone pander to me, but that wouldn’t be healthy.

Please stop pulling the mental health card but not actively doing anything about it.
Oh and I am vitamin D deficient. My GP wrote me up for some vit D, and I also take meds for my anxiety and depression. Those are not the total answer though, you have to work on other things as well.
That is all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.