Emma Drew #25 Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Bubblesandflowers for the winning title suggestion of

Emma Drew #25: Unbrushed hair, dirty nails, half-arsed business ideas and WLS fails

Recap to follow.

Reactions: 17
  • The DIY Peloton is seeing little use with very short workouts.
  • Emma went to to hospital for an operation and we still don't know why.
  • Forget her in laws were called "Mr & Mrs Drew" and called them a "Sick joke" before realising.
  • The disappearing belt cat dress put in an appearance for a trip to Lidl.
  • Took Wisp the hamster for a walk in the garden.
  • Size 20 is too big, also her spelling is atrocious with her offering a "cat boot job lot"
  • We've seen every cup of tea she's made this month!
  • Flogging a "power of intention" book, obvs no good for princess pork chop.
  • She bought the Mini Millionaire off of Cora for 14.5k
  • Letting her dad buy all the sweet treats.
  • the OOOOO stuff is being sold on her private eBay (erbieerb)
  • The pink and blue mermaid bathroom design!
  • Not shortlisted for the blogging awards this year whereas katykicker has.
  • She is proud to own 0.6 of a tesla share.
  • Her dad's DVD player was returned as it didn't work.
  • The boohoo playsuit! :sick:
  • The pink and green garden planters come compost bin.
  • Emma is not registered with the ICO
  • Has started a free giveaway draw.
  • It's clear to everyone but these two that her dad needs help.

Reactions: 22
Thank you for setting up the new thread @adw2007 and for the recap.
Also a big thank you to Emma. We couldn't reach 25 threads without you doing all the ridiculous stuff you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone on here recently said she never wears her Ted Baker dresses anymore. Lo and behold, she whips one out today. Could you be any more obvious that you read here Emma?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone on here recently said she never wears her Ted Baker dresses anymore. Lo and behold, she whips one out today. Could you be any more obvious that you read here Emma?
That was me! I said it around 11pm last night. So she must have had a good read between now and then.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shame it wasn't the one she put on in the toilets 😅 haven't seen that one since lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shame it wasn't the one she put on in the toilets 😅 haven't seen that one since lol
Yes the infamous condom dress needs to make a reappearance 😂 I reckon she can no longer fit in it (not that she ever really could). Go on Emma babes, give us a lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I reckon she bought it because she couldn't get out of it (hence walking around with her nips on display) and had to be cut out of it when she got home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes the infamous condom dress needs to make a reappearance 😂 I reckon she can no longer fit in it (not that she ever really could). Go on Emma babes, give us a lol.
I'm sure Tony cut her out of it 😂
I reckon she bought it because she couldn't get out of it (hence walking around with her nips on display) and had to be cut out of it when she got home 😂
Yea I think she got stuck so couldn't return it. Gross putting it on in a public toilet 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
if she reads here i really want to know why she won't cut her damn hair
She only does stuff to prove us wrong. We say she can’t fit into a Ted Baker and she stuffs herself into one. Maybe if we say how awul she’d look with a shorter hair style she’ll do it.

Reactions: 13
She only does stuff to prove us wrong. We say she can’t fit into a Ted Baker and she stuffs herself into one. Maybe if we say how awul she’d look with a shorter hair style she’ll do it.
Now there’s a idea! What about if we said she’d look terrible if the wls had worked!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the hell kind of company are paying her to do an ad about dressing for an interview?

Is it about what she wears when interviewing another freelancer to do her job for her so her and Tony can do even more of absolutely nothing?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What the hell kind of company are paying her to do an ad about dressing for an interview?

Is it about what she wears when interviewing another freelancer to do her job for her so her and Tony can do even more of absolutely nothing?
Moreover, why the hell is she choosing to take them up on the offer?

I thought her whole shtick was about making money without a job. Has she even ever been for an interview herself?

If Imma ever does find herself in the position of having to interview, I sincerely hope she wears something other than a skin tight, hot red Ted Baker dress. It's a professional interview FFS, not date night with Tony circa 2011.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I had womb cancer. I still have biopsies every 3 months as I’m high risk of it returning.
I find this so insulting and cruel.
She had pre-cancerous cells.. it’s not cancer.
She’s not being truthful and it bloody well pisses me off.
I’m not denying it’s scary to be told but pre-cancerous cells is NOT cancer.
I can’t believe she plays on this and makes out she had cancer!
Sorry for the rant... it’s just an insult to people that actually are impacted by cancer in any way 😖

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.