Emma Drew #21 Greed, gluttony and a house full of tat, one year post WLS and still fat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Katykatykaty for the (slightly edited to fit) title of

Emma Drew #21 Greed, gluttony and a house full of tat, one year post WLS and she is still fat.

Recap to follow shortly, I’m still half asleep. unless anyone else has one ready!

Reactions: 16
Ooh two titles in a row - I’m on a roll! Clearly after 10 months on furlough I’ve found the best way to work my brain!

Well this just shows Emma has truly given up! Clearly she’s planning on multiple takeaways just for the rewards off her phone bill. Yup Emma prioritises cash back over her failing health. You’d think reaching the one year anniversary of her WLS and being nowhere near her goal would have given her a wake up call but nope, got to get that cash back!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
No, I doubt it. I don't think even losing another parent would do it.
That wouldn’t do it as Emma couldn’t relate it straight back to her. If she lost her dad it would be because he’s older or because of his health problems that Emma doesn’t have. Sh: then have to emotionally eat and spend to get through the grief.
If something that has actually happened to Emma (cancer for one!) doesn’t shake her enough to sort her life out, someone else being ill certainly won’t.

Reactions: 8
Ooh two titles in a row - I’m on a roll! Clearly after 10 months on furlough I’ve found the best way to work my brain!

Well this just shows Emma has truly given up! Clearly she’s planning on multiple takeaways just for the rewards off her phone bill. Yup Emma prioritises cash back over her failing health. You’d think reaching the one year anniversary of her WLS and being nowhere near her goal would have given her a wake up call but nope, got to get that cash back!
She's absolutely ridiculous 😟 The fact also that when demonstrating Quidco she used just eat as well shows that it's obviously the first thing on her mind and her most used app.

She uses the fact that she'll get a minuscule 2% cash back as justification forgetting yet another takeaway...such a joke 🙄

Congrats @Katykatykaty for the title!

Reactions: 14

Well, she certainly is "living the life you want"

Recap
  • Following his adventure in the fat ridden hob extractor (plenty of healthy eating going on there then!), there was no sign of Wisp on social media, for days. Many members suspect Wisp #1 died/was killed and she has now got Wisp #2
  • She owns an emotional octopus that you can turn blue dependent on mood.
  • "Oh I wonder what Millie would have to say"
  • "Oh wow here's Millie!"
  • "Erm, somethings not right?"
  • "We all think Millie was fake" as we didn't find out anything we didn't already know.
  • Stitching TikTok vids
  • She went for her daily exercise of a 0.25 mile walk.
  • She had suggested she has quit the gym to pay into a lifetime isa.
  • She's now called Imma
  • Emotional spend dresses, that went back. In fact, on line returns was always on the list.
  • Throwing her toys out the pram because the cats wouldn't sleep in their beds.
  • Trying to sell items on eBay (used) for higher than the new price. And a manky pair of hush puppies.
  • Took her father for the vaccine and then practically suffocated him afterwards. (Even though she's not his carer, or is she?)
  • Robbed her father of his video player to sell it. And proceeded to put dollar emojis all over the story as if to suggest she would pocket the money.
  • Only decided to call the social after we mentioned her fathers care. And then the most important thing to her was the frickin meals on wheels (Food, glorious food) and it wouldn't surprise me if she orders it in his name and eats it herself.
  • The car crash live where wisp got mentioned and she pretended to be oblivious to it.
  • More OOOOO crap.
  • Creeping up to one year post WLS.
  • McDonald drove her to the doctor and was behaving like a child.
  • Nando's the night before WLS anniversary.
  • WLS anniversary and any excuse possible wheeled out as to why it hasn't gone well. (Other than she cannot physically keep her gob shut for more than 5 minutes).
And I think that's it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't believe people actually buy some of the things she lists on ebay. The thought of opening a parcel full of stench from the Drew household 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She must have to eat ALOT to even get to her size. When I’m having bad mental health weeks I binge like there’s no tomorrow but I’m half her size. I guess mine only lasts a week or so and then I drag myself out of it and back to my normal eating habits. I’m two weeks binge free now and feeling so much better. I wish she would wake up and see her bad MH could be helped if she exercised, ate better and lost weight. Losing weight is such a motivator and confidence boost for me, it keeps me going!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't believe people actually buy some of the things she lists on ebay. The thought of opening a parcel full of stench from the Drew household 🤢
I imagine the people receiving the packages are probably never seen again as they are engulfed in a mushroom cloud of cat hair when they open said packages. So we will never get to hear their side of the story and they are unable to warn others. Quite sad really.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well, she certainly is "living the life you want"

Recap
  • Following his adventure in the fat ridden hob extractor (plenty of healthy eating going on there then!), there was no sign of Wisp on social media, for days. Many members suspect Wisp #1 died/was killed and she has now got Wisp #2
  • She owns an emotional octopus that you can turn blue dependent on mood.
  • "Oh I wonder what Millie would have to say"
  • "Oh wow here's Millie!"
  • "Erm, somethings not right?"
  • "We all think Millie was fake" as we didn't find out anything we didn't already know.
  • Stitching TikTok vids
  • She went for her daily exercise of a 0.25 mile walk.
  • She had suggested she has quit the gym to pay into a lifetime isa.
  • She's now called Imma
  • Emotional spend dresses, that went back. In fact, on line returns was always on the list.
  • Throwing her toys out the pram because the cats wouldn't sleep in their beds.
  • Trying to sell items on eBay (used) for higher than the new price. And a manky pair of hush puppies.
  • Took her father for the vaccine and then practically suffocated him afterwards. (Even though she's not his carer, or is she?)
  • Robbed her father of his video player to sell it. And proceeded to put dollar emojis all over the story as if to suggest she would pocket the money.
  • Only decided to call the social after we mentioned her fathers care. And then the most important thing to her was the frickin meals on wheels (Food, glorious food) and it wouldn't surprise me if she orders it in his name and eats it herself.
  • The car crash live where wisp got mentioned and she pretended to be oblivious to it.
  • More OOOOO crap.
  • Creeping up to one year post WLS.
  • McDonald drove her to the doctor and was behaving like a child.
  • Nando's the night before WLS anniversary.
  • WLS anniversary and any excuse possible wheeled out as to why it hasn't gone well. (Other than she cannot physically keep her gob shut for more than 5 minutes).
And I think that's it!
Dont forget she still cant eat nectarines and pears
And 3 domino's around £50 each in two weeks
And shes back to writing lists after declaring the jars were making her super motivated!

• Haha
  • Heart
She must have to eat ALOT to even get to her size. When I’m having bad mental health weeks I binge like there’s no tomorrow but I’m half her size. I guess mine only lasts a week or so and then I drag myself out of it and back to my normal eating habits. I’m two weeks binge free now and feeling so much better. I wish she would wake up and see her bad MH could be helped if she exercised, ate better and lost weight. Losing weight is such a motivator and confidence boost for me, it keeps me going!
Has she ever posted pictures of herself from childhood / teenage? Has she always been on the bigger side?

Reactions: 4
I'm wondering if she genuinley thought that just having the surgery would be enough to make her lose weight and she would have to do nothing else at all. It would seem that way given the sheer fact that she ests as she used to and drinks heavily caloried drinks in multiple numbers.

Just like everything else (as we covered in the last 433443 threads) including her 'omg this will change my life' nope jars. Another failure.

Also I bet the only thing she did set up was the meals on wheels and not the rest of a care package. Bet she thinks it's enough to stop tattle troglodytes reporting her if she makes out she's in touch with ss

Has she ever posted pictures of herself from childhood / teenage? Has she always been on the bigger side?
Yeah, she shared a photo of herself as a pre-teen and she was chubby back then. She shared photos of herself when she was at college too and she was pretty big by then (but smaller than she is now).

Reactions: 10
I'm wondering if she genuinley thought that just having the surgery would be enough to make her lose weight and she would have to do nothing else at all. It would seem that way given the sheer fact that she ests as she used to and drinks heavily caloried drinks in multiple numbers.

Just like everything else (as we covered in the last 433443 threads) including her 'omg this will change my life' nope jars. Another failure.

Also I bet the only thing she did set up was the meals on wheels and not the rest of a care package. Bet she thinks it's enough to stop tattle troglodytes reporting her if she makes out she's in touch with ss
Doseofreality posted this quote the other day directly from the horse’s mouth...

"It has to work, it's physically impossible for it not- well it has to work because they're doing things that are going to make it work." Imma Drew 25/01/2020

Totally shows she had no intention of actually trying or putting any effort in herself because the surgeon would do all the work needed.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Doseofreality posted this quote the other day directly from the horse’s mouth...

"It has to work, it's physically impossible for it not- well it has to work because they're doing things that are going to make it work." Imma Drew 25/01/2020

Totally shows she had no intention of actually trying or putting any effort in herself because the surgeon would do all the work needed.
Yep. They're doing things. She's not doing anything.

So sad that before she had a major operation she was already planning to fail

Reactions: 8
Oh for crying out loud! She really is a pointless human being - she can’t even think of three things to achieve today! And one of her two is to wash her towels! Come on Emma, reach a bit higher.

Every single morning, without fail, within fifteen minutes of getting up I’ve emptied the dishwasher, emptied the clothes drier and put a load of washing on (plus other bits and pieces). Those jobs don’t get put on my daily to do list because they’re so ingrained in my daily routine that it’s just habit now. I can’t imagine ever needing to put “wash towels” on my to do list!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Third thing for the list
Get up
Drink some water
Eat a pear
Brush hair
Shower
Get dressed
Go for a walk
Share some small businesses who are struggling, to your followers on Instagram
Make something healthy for dinner
Or even a smoothie

I dont know, Emma, pick one. Just one of them. Holler if you need more inspiration and we will do another list for you to find a third thing to do you lazy hippo.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.