Emma Drew #20 Jam jars, pork belly and excuses aplenty. Size slinky 16? No, more like a 20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were there on the ooooo live again tonight...look at Toe-knees comment! 🤣 The host was like huh? Erm okaaay! 🤣🤣
Claims to have deep depression yet can sit on OOOOO waiting for a price drop and a voucher.

I just want to know what everyone on this thread who felt sad for Emma earlier this morning thought once they found out that Emma's diet primarily consists of Domino's! 🤣
I need the dominos diet if it can also make me a size 10 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Claims to have deep depression yet can sit on OOOOO waiting for a price drop and a voucher.

I need the dominos diet if it can also make me a size 10 🤷‍♀️
Maybe she thought she’d be the dominos version of the subway weight loss guy hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God she is such an f-ing HYPOCRITE about covid and it makes me so angry!!! Just because the shops were open didn't mean she had to go out every single day to every shop and cafe within a 30 mile radius!! Rules and guidelines were put in place, the risks were made well known, yet she still goes out constantly and then blames Boris???

Reactions: 11
God she is such an f-ing HYPOCRITE about covid and it makes me so angry!!! Just because the shops were open didn't mean she had to go out every single day to every shop and cafe within a 30 mile radius!! Rules and guidelines were put in place, the risks were made well known, yet she still goes out constantly and then blames Boris???
The woman is a complete joke!

Does it depend on the surgery? There's an instagrammer poppy adams who has just had her second wls surgery i think she had a band and has now just had a bypass

Also catching up on this thread after nightshifts is amazing. You lot crack me up 🤣

There is a family called thepbfamily on the gram. The mum had surgery, same as Emma and lost about 19 stone I think in a couple of years. That’s success Emma! They were constantly on each other’s gram but they don’t seem connected now.

Reactions: 8
I have so much to say about today’s post but it’s too late to get myself all worked up and it’s all been said by my fellow troglodytes anyway!

but...

Can we PLEASE have “I still struggle to eat nectarines and pears” in at least the next thread summary because it’s probably too long for a title. Still trying to figure out what the point of that was?! Are they fruit related to WLS?! 🧐🧐😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.