Emma drew #2 Nap den, crap den, cat den

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to add I’m pretty sure eBay has an add VAT option lots of VAT registered companies sell on there so must be a way.

Reactions: 2
She is so shady with the ebay, why broadcast it as well on ig don't make sense.

Reactions: 2
There's nothing sexy about that Santa suit.

Also, I think she keeps mixing up turnover and profit. In life, in general, on Instagram.

Just wanted to add I’m pretty sure eBay has an add VAT option lots of VAT registered companies sell on there so must be a way.
Too much bother to press a button.

Her eBay business brought in £7k (before taking tax, fees, original item cost into consideration). If we assume an item cost of 1/3, fees of 1/10 and P&P of 1/10 of the sales, that's £3.5k profit. Paying VAT without increasing her prices would knock £1.5k off her profit so I understand if she doesn't want to go forward with eBay in the future. It's a lot of time and faff for £2k a year. Plus, the storing of the items, sourcing stuff (which probably ends with her buying random stuff for herself or the house)... I realise she can't turn around to her followers and say that she's giving up eBay because it's crap money for loads of work but I think she's using the VAT thing as an excuse.

I sold a few things on eBay and Amazon years ago, back when it was mainly individuals, rather than business sellers and overseas companies. It was a lot of hassle and, although I made a bit of money, it's not something I would try to do full-time. There's just too many variables. I wasn't reselling - I was getting rid of 20 years worth of books and games before moving house - and what didn't sell was donated to charity. I couldn't have a room or house full of clutter that may one day make me 50p profit on fleaBay.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So is all that stuff she's got from affiliate links actually for the foodbank, or is it just for her and her version of Dobbie?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
So is all that stuff she's got from affiliate links actually for the foodbank, or is it just for her and her version of Dobbie?
To stay at the size she is she is obviously over eating constantly, same for Tony who is getting bigger by the minute

Reactions: 7
I mean I was over weight at a 16 a few years back and I know I eat tit all day long . Massive bars of chocolate , takeaways every night I just can’t imagine how much you would actually need to eat to be that size . Not that it matters what size she is it’s her acting like a toddler having tantrums everyday that annoys me most .

Reactions: 7
I mean I was over weight at a 16 a few years back and I know I eat tit all day long . Massive bars of chocolate , takeaways every night I just can’t imagine how much you would actually need to eat to be that size . Not that it matters what size she is it’s her acting like a toddler having tantrums everyday that annoys me most .
I thought this. I can eat 3/4 takeaways a week and I love a good choc sesh and I’m a size 12. It must be those fizzy drinks I know a few people that live on them and are big just not her big. I really feel for her weight wise though because I genuinely feel if she helped it she would be such a happier person.
She’s having a lot of dental problems lately that liquid sugar she drinks will be rotting her teeth 🦷🤢 she really should stop. Carbonated water would drastically help.

Anyone noticed date night is all about Emma 🧐 she could of taken him out for a games night to show how much she appreciates him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just find her a bit strange if I’m honest. Can’t quite put my finger on it but she seems odd

Reactions: 6
I thought this. I can eat 3/4 takeaways a week and I love a good choc sesh and I’m a size 12. It must be those fizzy drinks I know a few people that live on them and are big just not her big. I really feel for her weight wise though because I genuinely feel if she helped it she would be such a happier person.
She’s having a lot of dental problems lately that liquid sugar she drinks will be rotting her teeth 🦷🤢 she really should stop. Carbonated water would drastically help.
I swear I say this all the time... she needs to take her blood sugars, count her carbs and take her medication for her type 2 diabetes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.