Emma Drew #19 A cheeky takeaway on the sly. Missing the gym, that's a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they lost 110 in total in the year
51 lbs was the last recorded weight loss in June
In September Tony posted that he had lost 35lbs. So we just need to figure out how the 24lbs loss was sp lit between them.
If we split it down the middle so say she lost 63lbs which is 4 stone 5 lbs? Maybe her 3lb goal would have been to get her to 4 and a half stone(ish) ?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So they lost 110 in total in the year
51 lbs was the last recorded weight loss in June
In September Tony posted that he had lost 35lbs. So we just need to figure out how the 24lbs loss was split between them.
22 tony and 2 Emma, she never did reach her 3lb big goal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I spent most of last night as my workplace refused my notice, so therefore I can’t leave. Why? Because ICU is way too busy. Yes it’s shite, but at least I haven’t been Emma Drew over these past few days

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I spent most of last night as my workplace refused my notice, so therefore I can’t leave. Why? Because ICU is way too busy. Yes it’s shite, but at least I haven’t been Emma Drew over these past few days
Every time I see news about hospitals at the moment I think of you and just hope you’re doing ok!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
22 tony and 2 Emma, she never did reach her 3lb big goal 🤣
If she had met it, we would know about it. How do you know a diets failed? When someone says ‘I’m not weighing at the minute’. We’ve all been there. It’s code for I’m back to eating cakes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Emma resigned herself to failure not long after surgery when she started eating things ahead of schedule. I miss laughing at the dairylea triangle, beans and cocktail sausages.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Every time I see news about hospitals at the moment I think of you and just hope you’re doing ok!! ❤
I get my vaccine on Friday! I’ve been working 10 hour shifts in ICU, showering, and then vaccinating staff. It’s my turn next!!! 😭😭😭

maybe I need to invest in jam jars???

Emma resigned herself to failure not long after surgery when she started eating things ahead of schedule. I miss laughing at the dairylea triangle, beans and cocktail sausages.
honestly can you imagine her getting one of the school meal boxes??!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Life was such a simpler time back then! What a year we’ve had since those days.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I get my vaccine on Friday! I’ve been working 10 hour shifts in ICU, showering, and then vaccinating staff. It’s my turn next!!! 😭😭😭

maybe I need to invest in jam jars???

honestly can you imagine her getting one of the school meal boxes??!

My youngest sister had her vaccine a couple of days ago. She has said she is very tired and thirsty but she is glad she had it. Hope it all goes well x

Also Emma would probably claim a school meal box and try flogging it on ebay

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My youngest sister had her vaccine a couple of days ago. She has said she is very tired and thirsty but she is glad she had it. Hope it all goes well x

Also Emma would probably claim a school meal box and try flogging it on ebay
we are getting reports of headaches and fast heart rates.

we will snatch them like she did the morrisons boxes!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
At a time when a lot of people are decluttering their homes, Roz is buying empty jars and filling them with paper. 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She seems very quiet this morning. She must be busy picking out a task from her jam jar and making excuses for why she isn't going to do that task.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the wavy thing with her hair would really suit her if she cut her hair to shoulder length, as it would soften her features and provide some visual 'lift'.

Missed a trick with the jars, though - an AFF link to jars, tissue paper and whatnot would have been an easy shoe-in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the wavy thing with her hair would really suit her if she cut her hair to shoulder length, as it would soften her features and provide some visual 'lift'.

Missed a trick with the jars, though - an AFF link to jars, tissue paper and whatnot would have been an easy shoe-in.
I just don't see her styling it nicely often. She can't even brush it

Reactions: 9
Does she not have to write ad for her referral links? Is this boss babe special so the rules don’t apply?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.