Emma Drew #19 A cheeky takeaway on the sly. Missing the gym, that's a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theory is that they have eBay accounts in her dads’ name as well. Different phone number and address along with a different PayPal account will stop them being linked by the tax office. I think Tony has more than one account too and he is the one that does the eBaying. He’s actually used to doing some work from when he was in the supermarket.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I'm formulating my thoughts on those jars 😂😂😂 in addition to the blatant time/money wasting that is making them, how does having mystery jobs hidden behind floral tissue paper in a Mason jar do anything productive? You can't see what you need to prioritise. You can't see what is outstanding. You can't keep an easy track of what is still to do. You'll work inefficiently by doing things one by one rather than grouping jobs together. Does she add jobs to the jars as they come up? Oh my god.
If writing your to do list in a sparkly note book with Princess boss baby on the cover fails to motivate you, I am sure a floral tissue jam jar won't either. Does any one else wonder if all the money bloggers mentor each other at vast expense as a tax evasion scheme? I notice from her instagram Amy has the imfamous floral green dress as well.
On a more cheerful note I don't think Emma owns the mini millionaire another blogger was asking for links to it on a bloggers forum.

Reactions: 12
There's also thedrewsellers2015 but I've not seen anything listed there. The sayyestothedresses was her new business eBay for reselling but she only added a handful of things to it a while back

Reactions: 8
If writing your to do list in a sparkly note book with Princess boss baby on the cover fails to motivate you, I am sure a floral tissue jam jar won't either. Does any one else wonder if all the money bloggers mentor each other at vast expense as a tax evasion scheme? I notice from her instagram Amy has the imfamous floral green dress as well.
On a more cheerful note I don't think Emma owns the mini millionaire another blogger was asking for links to it on a bloggers forum.
😂 this post sent me.
I wouldn’t assume she doesn’t own it because she’s paying someone else to ask for links (for free I assume?) - that’s her style isn’t it. She doesn’t run any of her websites anymore from what mutual friends tell me.

Reactions: 9
Oh that's quite sad to see actually, she looks like she's gaining weight again. If she wasn't so self absorbed I'd kinda feel sorry for her and her food demons.
She looks really really unhealthy 😳 I think she's gained, even since I've been studying her which isn't long

Reactions: 13
Those parsnips and carrots belong in the bin for one. And why on earth would you PAY someone with only 1.6k followers for advice?? Emma has more than that herself, and if her advice is really those jam jars she needs to sort it out 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.