Emma Drew #19 A cheeky takeaway on the sly. Missing the gym, that's a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These jars have got me absolutley creased. The fact she puts the job she needs to do at the top to pick out!! What a waste of time and energy šŸ˜‚ just do the job emma...
Was about to say exactly the same thing. Those jars are POINTLESS if you're using them like she is! Just stick to your lists Emma. You know, the ones with barely anything on them.

Reactions: 9
If they have as much money as they claim could they not hire/buy some home gym equipment and put it one of their spare rooms?
If she didn't have so much crap she could have a home gym in the garage but I guess her idea of the gym is sitting in the 2m pool with a hot chocolate šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The other thrifty blogger mentioned in this thread is also doing the jars and tagged an account where she got the insp. I donā€™t believe Emma has a business mentor, I think she imagines that just like she imagines sheā€™s a size 16 and can fit into smaller clothes nicely...
She tagged the business coach in the stories, her name is Amy. Whether she's any good or not is another question!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She only has 1,600 followers.... I would question how good she is especially after '22 years' in the business
I can't see the value in paying for a business mentor, unless that mentor happens to be Alan Sugar or Richard Branson? šŸ¤­ Surely the best person to give business advice would be busy running their own empire instead of being a glorified life coach?

Reactions: 14
Can you
I can't see the value in paying for a business mentor, unless that mentor happens to be Alan Sugar or Richard Branson? šŸ¤­ Surely the best person to give business advice would be busy running their own empire instead of being a glorified life coach?
Can you imagine what Alan Sugar would say to Emma?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has to be baiting us with the can of flea spray? (Although no judgement as we have had fleas from the cat before) but why leave the can on show on your business Instagram account????

Reactions: 7
I am surprised she hasnā€™t bought a Peloton bike. Itā€™s like the fitness equivalent of the velvetiser and the kitchen aid. Connects to her watch, would help close her rings. What excuse would she have once it was in her house though?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
sheā€™s mentioned on her stories about going to store stock at the unit... do you think she means Christmas stock or eBay stock?
Does anyone still remember her ebay username?

Reactions: 4
I am surprised she hasnā€™t bought a Peloton bike. Itā€™s like the fitness equivalent of the velvetiser and the kitchen aid. Connects to her watch, would help close her rings. What excuse would she have once it was in her house though?!
She couldn't get on it until she picks it out of the jar and you know that piece of paper would be superglued to the bottom

• Haha
Reactions: 21
sheā€™s mentioned on her stories about going to store stock at the unit... do you think she means Christmas stock or eBay stock?
Whoah whoah whoah! Hold up! šŸ§

Wasn't she allegedly selling her Christmas Shop (foH) stock from her front garden for 50p as she didn't want to continue paying rent on the storage unit? Now she's mentioning taking stock (dresses that don't fit her gunt) to a storage unit?

Reactions: 8
So sheā€™s clearly not got the ā€œstay at homeā€ message again. There is nothing in that unit that she can possibly need right now - she didnā€™t need it when the Christmas shop was running so whatever she wants now can surely wait!

Also, anything sheā€™s wanting to drop off could easily be stored in a spare bedroom with the door shut to stop the cats getting in. Sheā€™s obviously got no one coming to stay for the foreseeable future so one of her bedrooms has no purpose at the minute - turn it into a store room! She categorically does not need to leave her house!!

My home office has sat unused since March last year as Iā€™m furloughed but since then itā€™s been all sorts - a storage room for Christmas presents, a Christmas wrapping station, somewhere to store my sonā€™s toys that weā€™ve put in a rotation so heā€™s not overwhelmed, a storage room for lots of charity donation bags, a space for drying clothes etc. I certainly donā€™t need a unit when Iā€™ve got a perfectly good spare room - just like Emma!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
sayyestothedresses
tdrew86 (tony)
erbieerb

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Talk about storing ā€œstockā€ makes me think she is selling more on eBay than her old clothes? 99% sure sheā€™s not using a business account anymore though otherwise she wouldnā€™t get Ā£1 max fees offers. Theyā€™re for private sellers only. Will have a look later

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.