Emma Drew #19 A cheeky takeaway on the sly. Missing the gym, that's a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's time ya gurl got a new thread!
Congratulations to @adw2007 for your title suggestion winning with 37 votes.

Emma Drew's thread 18 highlights

-Emma got “drunk” and acted like a teenager after one Bacardi Breezer. She was apparently too drunk to take her make up off so got Tony to do it for her whilst she was naked under the covers. She drunkenly kissed the hamster and swallowed the water whilst brushing her teeth. She found the summer of ’69 being about the 69 sex position hilarious.
-We were able to see her grill tray when Tony tried black cheese. It looked very unclean.
-She lectured us to stay home despite as @adw2007 described it as “her tour of Eastern Britain”. Emma has visited several shops, restaurants, charity shops and grocery shops in her stories but then was very upset that everything she scarified in the last few months were wasted. When in actual fact, her life had hardly changed.
-More hot chocolates and take aways. Pigs in blanket toastier, chinese, Dominos. Pretty much going wild before Tony starts Keto on Monday 4th Jan. You wouldn’t know she dropped £10k to snip most of her stomach away!
-She had her first massage which she was worried about as an overweight person
-Emma’s hot chocolate station was created with her new Hotel Chocolat velvetier in prime position to stretch that thumb tum some more.
-Emma’s dad spent Christmas with her. She found out his clothes had holes in so had to go to primary to find replacements. She then posted stories about him napping and said that is where she gets it from. Finally when he was going home, he packed her medication by mistake. Instead of thinking about how vulnerable is she decided it would be better placed on the gram. She was complete unaware of his schedule which if she was caring for him like she hinted, you would expect more knowledge of his schedule.
-She is considering moving the hot tub INSIDE the living room as she misses the outdoor pond at the gym. It is yet to be revealed whether the sex pond has been moved indoors.
-More messing about showing the hamster and cats eyeing him up. She got very offended when someone said they wouldn't take her business advice as she has so many cats and hamsters. She focussed on the fact she only has 1 hamster.
-Emma got jealous over some people’s christmas decorations despite owning a christmas shop. She packed snacks for the journey
-Joked about Onlyfans but turns out previously Tony filmed himself having a Tommy tank which she sold for £400.
-Apparently Emma and Tony between them have lost 110lb. Remember guys as soon as she has her cysts removed we will start to see the washboard abs which are being hidden.
-Emma worked REALLY hard in 2020 so she has rewarded herself with a pay rise of £50 per month! Boss babe goals right there.

Please feel free to add any other thread 18 highlights if I have missed anything key.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It kinda makes sense that Tony has a thing for feet. They are one of the few parts of Emma he can actually reach with his little Warhammer.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Also Emma showing she reads tattle once again by trying to prove she actually fits in a bath!
Surely one bath a day is perfectly acceptable. My mam’s had a bath at 8pm pretty much every night for the past 40 year or potentially even longer, don’t think she’d ever say she was having too many baths. I really don’t understand Emma’s thinking unless she’s having multiple baths every day? That’s the only way it could be classed as too many - one a day is simply called getting cleaned.

Reactions: 16
How did I miss the Tony video! How did we find out?!

@luckyzebra00 I really wanted that cat blouse....I think I'll pass now 😂
I totally want to know as I thought he was just trading his private Snapchat name on Reddit forums to show off his dick

whoops

Wow real personal growth there Emma!!! You go girl. Go get yourself a crunchie and hot choc to celebrate xoxo

That double therapy session must really be making a difference!

How did I miss this tikytoky?

Winds me up when she says sorry it’s a mess. Just tidy it up you scruffy cow.

A HARD WEEK??

also my local charity shop was doing these models own boxes last year for a £5. It was all old stock. I still have a lipgloss in my locker!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
also my local charity shop was doing these models own boxes last year for a £5. It was all old stock. I still have a lipgloss in my locker!
it's currently in poundland, two items for £1 and you get to see the shades and products too.........you would think miss poundland appreciation society would know that ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
it's currently in poundland, two items for £1 and you get to see the shades and products too.........you would think miss poundland appreciation society would know that ;)

She probably does but it won’t stop her spouting her shite!
She’s such a vile, insincere and Untrustworthy woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
'Tony has learned how to use the velvetiser' erm.. you literally put the milk and chocolate in, press a button and it does it for you, that's kind of the whole point so not sure what learning was involved there 😬😂😂

As for not having a reason to leave bed she doesn't bloody bother anyway so no change there 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
'Tony has learned how to use the velvetiser' erm.. you literally put the milk and chocolate in, press a button and it does it for you, that's kind of the whole point so not sure what learning was involved there 😬😂😂

As for not having a reason to leave bed she doesn't bloody bother anyway so no change there 🤷‍♀️
What exactly does it do? Just heat and whisk? I'm trying to justify the cost - I have no intention in buying one btw

Reactions: 7
Was just looking at calories for the velvetiser. So if she uses their chocolate which is made with less sugar. You're looking at around 200 calories made in water..but I'm assuming she is using milk, which is around 300 calories+ she suggested using Belgian milk chocolate from amazon. Add on the marshmallows, cream, syrups and sprinkles. You're looking at a 400+ calorie drink!?
For God sake Emma just get yourself a 40 calorie options hot chocolate and go for a bloody walk, soon leaving your bed won't be an option. Tony will be coming in to wash you with a rag on a stick and fattening you up like foie gras.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Was just looking at calories for the velvetiser. So if she uses their chocolate which is made with less sugar. You're looking at around 200 calories made in water..but I'm assuming she is using milk, which is around 300 calories+ she suggested using Belgian milk chocolate from amazon. Add on the marshmallows, cream, syrups and sprinkles. You're looking at a 400+ calorie drink!?
For God sake Emma just get yourself a 40 calorie options hot chocolate and go for a bloody walk, soon leaving your bed won't be an option. Tony will be coming in to wash you with a rag on a stick and fattening you up like foie gras.
Oh god

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.