Emma Drew #19 A cheeky takeaway on the sly. Missing the gym, that's a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And this is the thing, she claims WLS reversed her type 2 diabetes in days after the surgery. It's not the surgery that did it, but her pre op liver reducing diet which is low in sugar and starchy foods.
The fact that she could do the liver reducing diet shows that she could have reversed the diabetes with that alone. She's a twit

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder how much Emma pays her, looking at her website she does group mentoring (not sure how you can mentor a group as surely everyone would have different needs?) from £19.62, then her private mentoring starts from £97 a month! 😲
Us Tattlers are being seriously short changed for all the advice we give ya gurl for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And this is the thing, she claims WLS reversed her type 2 diabetes in days after the surgery. It's not the surgery that did it, but her pre-op liver reducing diet which is low in sugar and starchy foods.
It's usually only a few pounds that pushes someone over the edge from being a non-diabetic to being diabetic, every individual has their own "diabetic line" when it comes to weight. This is why there are people much smaller than Emma who are T2 diabetic and why some people can be twice as big as she is and are not. Once you have it, it's suggested that at around 10% weight loss you'll have put it into remission - I hate when people say reversed because that implies it's permanent when it's not necessarily. Which explains why she was able to come off her meds so soon after her surgery - it could have literally been the last 10lbs she'd gained that pushed her over in the first place.

It won't be remission for long if she continues how she is going, I'm honestly surprised that she isn't back on her meds already.

Reactions: 12
It's usually only a few pounds that pushes someone over the edge from being a non-diabetic to being diabetic, every individual has their own "diabetic line" when it comes to weight. This is why there are people much smaller than Emma who are T2 diabetic and why some people can be twice as big as she is and are not. Once you have it, it's suggested that at around 10% weight loss you'll have put it into remission - I hate when people say reversed because that implies it's permanent when it's not necessarily. Which explains why she was able to come off her meds so soon after her surgery - it could have literally been the last 10lbs she'd gained that pushed her over in the first place.

It won't be remission for long if she continues how she is going, I'm honestly surprised that she isn't back on her meds already.
Thank you! 🤗

It's been bugging me that Emma claims to have reversed her diabetes - my understanding is that it's possible for type 2 to go into remission. Reversing diabetes implies that you've cured it for good, which isn't necessarily the case (and definitely won't be for ya gurl if she carries on with all the takeaways!).

Reactions: 10
Emma markets herself as a business mentor as well. I think they all mentor each other in an endless human centipede of bullshit businesses.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Thank you! 🤗

It's been bugging me that Emma claims to have reversed her diabetes - my understanding is that it's possible for type 2 to go into remission. Reversing diabetes implies that you've cured it for good, which isn't necessarily the case (and definitely won't be for ya gurl if she carries on with all the takeaways!).
Sorry when I used the term I was well aware that it isn't permanently gone, was copying her lol! I wonder if emma knows this as well?

will they check for diabetes at her checkups?

Reactions: 6
Sorry when I used the term I was well aware that it isn't permanently gone, was copying her lol! I wonder if emma knows this as well?

will they check for diabetes at her checkups?
Oh yeah, I know you were just quoting her in the article. 😊

I think Emma has to push this diabetes narrative because when we point out how she's squandered £10k, she can say that at least it was money well-spent on "curing" her diabetes.

Ya gurl sets such low standards for herself.

Reactions: 7
I had gestational diabetes with my second child, I now have to have a hba1c annually. It tests your blood sugars over the past 3 months from what I understand. So if she had one around a month post surgery where she was previously on liver reducing diet then before she started inhaling crap again, so the first one would be low, so I'd assume she will be due to have her next annual test soon? Let's see how this one goes.

Also..how can she claim these as new?

• Wow
  • Angry
What are these covered in? Cheese? Fat? They look rank!
Lol Came here to say the same thing. Nothing nutritional about that 🤢.

ive just done 10 mins on the exercise bike between meetings and I’ll do another 10 after work. Why can’t she get a bike? She earns 6 figures and saves her ever leaving the house

Thank you! 🤗

Not a chance. It would be all well and good if she'd got to a healthy weight and was maintaining a healthy lifestyle and exercise, she could probably get away with saying reversed because she'd be doing everything right to prevent it coming back but she cannot say that with her current behaviours.

Reactions: 4
I'm going with fat. Must be those famous roast parsnips she can't stop gobbling up. 😂
What happened to the left over Domino's??? (Suspect there were no left overs)

Even if she is "trying" to healthy....it doesn't look terribly well balanced nutrition? Both quite carby/starchy veg coated in lard/butter/cheese.

If they have as much money as they claim could they not hire/buy some home gym equipment and put it one of their spare rooms?

Reactions: 11
She is telling people to caption today...

Are we meant to forget that she didn’t caption a few weeks ago because she’d had two alcoholic drinks but she was competent enough to film all the stories?! True self revealed when people drink that’s for sure. Surely the captions would be automatic if she’s so used to doing them and not just virtue signalling as per.

• Heart
If they have as much money as they claim could they not hire/buy some home gym equipment and put it one of their spare rooms?
I have a tiny 2 bed house and my exercise bike is in the living room. It looks hideous but it makes me use it because it stares at me all day 🤣🤣.

she could definitely do more, I literally don’t know what she does all day other than eat.

I have a tiny 2 bed house and my exercise bike is in the living room. It looks hideous but it makes me use it because it stares at me all day 🤣🤣.

she could definitely do more, I literally don’t know what she does all day other than eat.
Same! I had a fold away one in the corner of the room, I just get it out and bike whilst watching tv 😂 only really use it in winter when it's super cold otherwise I'd rather go out and get fresh air!

Reactions: 5
I’m not convinced this would ever be suggested by a business mentor. I’ve worked with a few, both in a medium sized company and recently in a start up I’m involved with. Fair enough, I’m not asking their advice on how to get out of my flea pit or stinky couch, but business mentoring/coaching is more about supporting you creating your business plan, goals, objectives, measures, specific help in an area you’re not strong in, referring you onto their network etc. This jars idea sounds more like a google search or pinterest result 🥴 might be wrong / so jaded with Emma’s lies I don’t believe anything anymore 😏
The other thrifty blogger mentioned in this thread is also doing the jars and tagged an account where she got the insp. I don’t believe Emma has a business mentor, I think she imagines that just like she imagines she’s a size 16 and can fit into smaller clothes nicely...

These jars have got me absolutley creased. The fact she puts the job she needs to do at the top to pick out!! What a waste of time and energy 😂 just do the job emma...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.