Emma Drew #19 A cheeky takeaway on the sly. Missing the gym, that's a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was trying to make out what that said under the word nope, looks like it says
Pack? That she's telling him to pack his tit šŸ¤”
I think it says duck.

I just donā€™t get why one she doesnā€™t actually speak to him and two of they must text why on earth he didnā€™t reply. I do wonder if itā€™s a dud phone for Emma to text to pretend to be Tony.

Reactions: 8
They text like students/housemates do. They have separate rooms to do things in and it just smacks of house share not marriage to me. The texts are so weird too.

Reactions: 9
I think it says duck.

I just donā€™t get why one she doesnā€™t actually speak to him and two of they must text why on earth he didnā€™t reply. I do wonder if itā€™s a dud phone for Emma to text to pretend to be Tony.
I just donā€™t get why she needs to text him to say sheā€™s struggling when heā€™s literally right there!!! Plus, I know whenever Iā€™ve struggled with my anxiety and depression in the past, the last thing on my mind is finding the right emojis to put in to a text to my husband (who would already know I wasnā€™t doing good as he picks up on the signs often before I do!) to make sure the point was really emphasised. I could barely manage to muster up the energy to text let alone decorate it with emojis....and then half an hour later have the brain power to set up a bloody ISA!

Reactions: 7
The way she opens accounts for him and controls his life is just terrible. Isnā€™t that fraud to open a account in someone elseā€™s name?

Reactions: 10
I took it to mean that sheā€™d just filled the forms in as if she was him. Sheā€™d have all the required documents. She treats him as if heā€™s incapable of doing things himself.

If I am in the nice warm house and my husband is working on his car out in the freezing cold garage then I will text him and ask him if wants a coffee or whatever but I wonā€™t start a conversation via text, Iā€™ll go out there and talk to him! Very odd behaviour.
Unless itā€™s just because they canā€™t be bothered to get off their lazy arses......

This!!!!!! It absolutely infuriates me that people think ā€œoh well Iā€™m out for bread and milk, I might as well mooch about the shop and see what else I can fill my basket/trolley with!ā€ No no no no no! Get in, get what you NEED, and get out. Browsing shops should be banned right now.

I get that whatā€™s essential to one person may be completely irrelevant and non-essential to someone else but things like drinks trolleys, picture frames, fluffy cushions etc will NEVER be essential.

I was just saying to my husband last night that itā€™s been over a year and a half since I last aimlessly wandered shops (just under a year with the pandemic and the 6 months before that because my son arrived and I havenā€™t had time to just wander shops) and I have not missed it at all! The people on that PL group (some not all) need to take a massive look at their lives and get some actual quality and something of real worth into it - quite sad really.
Exactly!! Now is not a time for browsing. Personally with Covid cases as they are now, I just want in the shop grab what I need and then straight back out again. There's loads of things I'd love to pop into PL for right now but even though I had the opportunity to yesterday I didn't, because they weren't essential.

The majority of that group are a bunch of morons...hardly surprising though when you see who the group leader is! šŸ¤Ø

If I am in the nice warm house and my husband is working on his car out in the freezing cold garage then I will text him and ask him if wants a coffee or whatever but I wonā€™t start a conversation via text, Iā€™ll go out there and talk to him! Very odd behaviour.
Unless itā€™s just because they canā€™t be bothered to get off their lazy arses......
You hit the nail right on the head there.

Reactions: 10
Yeah I 100% donā€™t agree that shops like b&m should be open. The one opposite my house is (i live in a village) so apparently itā€™s essential. Thereā€™s a Lidl 5 steps away from b&m and a morrisons a 5 min walk... why is it essential?

Her money must be drying up if sheā€™s opening up accounts to get free cash back. How on earth is that earning a living? Yea itā€™s great if youā€™re already opening up an account but to actively just seek out cash backs is absolutely bonkers. Also if sheā€™s on 6 figures why is she only putting Ā£50 a month in?

Reactions: 11
Yeah I 100% donā€™t agree that shops like b&m should be open. The one opposite my house is (i live in a village) so apparently itā€™s essential. Thereā€™s a Lidl 5 steps away from b&m and a morrisons a 5 min walk... why is it essential?

Her money must be drying up if sheā€™s opening up accounts to get free cash back. How on earth is that earning a living? Yea itā€™s great if youā€™re already opening up an account but to actively just seek out cash backs is absolutely bonkers. Also if sheā€™s on 6 figures why is she only putting Ā£50 a month in?
If she's on 6 figures why did she make such a song and dance about increasing her salary by Ā£50 a month? šŸ˜‚ That would be a 0.05% increase on Ā£100k.

Reactions: 12
She texts him because sheā€™s constantly in her pit wallowing, eating or napping. He clearly sits in his ā€˜officeā€™/ adult child room all day. If you canā€™t even have a face to face convo about feelings and how you are doing itā€™s a pretty crap marriage.

As for the PL cancer bullshit, I just canā€™t even. She needs to be sat in a room with someone who is actually going through chemo or
Facing their last breath and then tell us whether she needed that crunchie!

Defo coercive control, all the markers are there. If this was a woman being told sheā€™s an employee, was having accounts opened etc this would be flagged with the police. Tony is so dim and Emma exploits that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She texts him because she's probably got unlimited text messages and no One to use them on, she probably feels like she's getting her moneys worth

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.