Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just dont understand her obsession with stuff. Her dressing table is so cluttered. I always think of that quote that's like "look around at all the clutter, that used to be money" she should print it and put somewhere 😂 stop buying suit you dont need to fill a void you can't fill only to declutter it a few months later.

Reactions: 15
I never understand when people waste time counting and picturing their decluttered items for the gram? If you just chucked them and saved time then you’d be able to decluttered more 😂
I don’t get it either, it seems like such a waste of time.
Yesterday me and my husband spent two hours having a massive clear out and collectively between the two of us (and my son though he got no choice in what stayed/went) across three rooms we got rid of four bin bags of clothes for the charity bin, collated a bag of clothes to pass on to my son’s cousin, a big box of photo frames that have sat unused in the cupboard for years for the charity shop, two bin bags of utter tat for the bin, two big bags of toys to donate and a big box of books for my son’s nursery. Did I photograph and count up each individual item? Did I bums! I was far too busy actually doing the task at hand.
I’ve got my eye on the airing cupboard, under my bed and under the stairs for Tuesday - won’t be counting those items either.

Reactions: 5
Wait up, reeewind a bit there! Are we saying that there are photos/videos of MaccyD choking the chicken as it were floating around the net?o_O:sick: If so I swear to Dog that they never ever cross one of my screens. There isn't enough brain bleach for the knowledge of this fact let alone to deal with the horror of seeing his teeny weeny!
Omg I spat my tea out reading this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait up, reeewind a bit there! Are we saying that there are photos/videos of MaccyD choking the chicken as it were floating around the net?o_O:sick: If so I swear to Dog that they never ever cross one of my screens. There isn't enough brain bleach for the knowledge of this fact let alone to deal with the horror of seeing his teeny weeny!
LOL OMG FFS 😂😂😂😂😂😂. If he doesn’t know where eye shadow goes I doubt he knows how to ‘choke the chicken’ hahahahahahhahaha ffs I’m dead with that phrasing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her fake away is cooked in 2 inches of oil. I thought the point of a fake away was that it was healthier?
Who measures their oil by inches?!

Also, I don’t think I’ve ever cooked oil for anything that would measure over even half an inch never mind two!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who measures their oil by inches?!

Also, I don’t think I’ve ever cooked oil for anything that would measure over even half an inch never mind two!
I'm hoping it's 2" by diameter, so like a 'glug' of oil, rather than 2" deep because that's just insane!

Pretty sure my local Chinese (best salted chilli prawns ever) doesn't even use that amount!!

Reactions: 7
I'm hoping it's 2" by diameter, so like a 'glug' of oil, rather than 2" deep because that's just insane!

Pretty sure my local Chinese (best salted chilli prawns ever) doesn't even use that amount!!
Google tells me 2” of oil equals 4 cups!!!! I’m genuinely sickened that they could use that much oil to cook food for two people!
Me and my husband cook all sorts of different foods and cuisines and I don’t think either of us have ever used more than the slightest drizzle of oil just to wet the pan. 4 cups is disgusting and a heart attack waiting to happen!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Not defending the use of oil but if it’s crispy beef then it’s more or less deep fried in oil for the crisp... wouldn’t be my first choice WLS or not! It’s sooo easy to make healthy Chinese 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Not defending the use of oil but if it’s crispy beef then it’s more or less deep fried in oil for the crisp... wouldn’t be my first choice WLS or not! It’s sooo easy to make healthy Chinese 🤷🏻‍♀️
I am on the hunt for healthier Chinese meals, care to share some recipes?

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah definitely pinch of Nom do a crispy chilli beef that's baked. It might not be as indulgent as deep fried but weight loss comes with compromise which is something Emma doesn't know how to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.