Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma Drew #19: Stretched thumb tum, always sitting on her bum. TUM is round, but where’s the lost 3lbs?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Emma Drew #19: Stretched thumb tum, always sitting on her bum. Gunt is round, but where’s the lost 3lbs?
You can't use the word gunt in a thread title unfortunately. One of my previous suggestions got blocked for this.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
So guys. I've had a gastric bypass. I was on this thread before I went for it and seeing a Emma's failures made me question my decision, but I went for it anyway. I had some savings and saved my butt off for the rest of the money. I have an addiction to food and have dieted pretty much my whole life, which in fact made my relationship with food even worse, I definitely have binge eating disorder. My health was suffering and I needed desperate help. I found an amazing, helpful, passionate surgeon and team and decided to go for it. I had amazing appointments with a psychotherapist and dietician, as well as the nurses and surgeon. I read and read about life after surgery. On October 24th this year I went for it and I'm now 5 stone down already. I haven't eaten chocolate, drank alcohol, had anything sweet, eaten crisps, or anything for 3 months. One day with the help of my team I hope to be able to introduce some normal aspects of eating but for now I am kicking this journey's butt. I watch in shock and horror at Emma's behaviour and attitude to this surgery. Why go through all the trauma of having this done to throw it all away by drinking hot chocolate and eating tit? I had my first dumping the other day, from what? Cherry lips sweets? Chinese? Dominos? No, it was unsweetened hazelnut milk I had in my protein shake, it was horrible. Why does she risk this day in, day out. You lose most of your weight in the first 6 months so quite frankly, she's fxxxed!
Sorry, quite a ramble there!

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Nothing to say other than you’ve done incredibly well. I take my hat off to you - WLS is definitely not the easy option but you’ve demonstrated real commitment and dedication, you could show ya gurrllll a thing or two. 💕

So guys. I've had a gastric bypass. I was on this thread before I went for it and seeing a Emma's failures made me question my decision, but I went for it anyway. I had some savings and saved my butt off for the rest of the money. I have an addiction to food and have dieted pretty much my whole life, which in fact made my relationship with food even worse, I definitely have binge eating disorder. My health was suffering and I needed desperate help. I found an amazing, helpful, passionate surgeon and team and decided to go for it. I had amazing appointments with a psychotherapist and dietician, as well as the nurses and surgeon. I read and read about life after surgery. On October 24th this year I went for it and I'm now 5 stone down already. I haven't eaten chocolate, drank alcohol, had anything sweet, eaten crisps, or anything for 3 months. One day with the help of my team I hope to be able to introduce some normal aspects of eating but for now I am kicking this journey's butt. I watch in shock and horror at Emma's behaviour and attitude to this surgery. Why go through all the trauma of having this done to throw it all away but drinking hot chocolate and eating tit? I had my first dumping the other day, from what? Cherry lips sweets? Chinese? Dominos? No, it was unsweetened hazelnut milk I had in my protein shake, it was horrible. Why does she risk this day in, day out. You lose most of your weight in the first 6 months so quite frankly, she's fxxxed!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So guys. I've had a gastric bypass. I was on this thread before I went for it and seeing a Emma's failures made me question my decision, but I went for it anyway. I had some savings and saved my butt off for the rest of the money. I have an addiction to food and have dieted pretty much my whole life, which in fact made my relationship with food even worse, I definitely have binge eating disorder. My health was suffering and I needed desperate help. I found an amazing, helpful, passionate surgeon and team and decided to go for it. I had amazing appointments with a psychotherapist and dietician, as well as the nurses and surgeon. I read and read about life after surgery. On October 24th this year I went for it and I'm now 5 stone down already. I haven't eaten chocolate, drank alcohol, had anything sweet, eaten crisps, or anything for 3 months. One day with the help of my team I hope to be able to introduce some normal aspects of eating but for now I am kicking this journey's butt. I watch in shock and horror at Emma's behaviour and attitude to this surgery. Why go through all the trauma of having this done to throw it all away by drinking hot chocolate and eating tit? I had my first dumping the other day, from what? Cherry lips sweets? Chinese? Dominos? No, it was unsweetened hazelnut milk I had in my protein shake, it was horrible. Why does she risk this day in, day out. You lose most of your weight in the first 6 months so quite frankly, she's fxxxed!
Well done you! You must keep us updated on your journey 💫 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That is amazing, just shows what a tit show Emma has made of hers! 10 months further along and she hasn’t even lost what you have!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You've done amazingly! You should feel very proud:love::)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Amazing well done you!!

Reactions: 10
I don't know how to quote you all but thank you so much.
Having gone through this I REALLY don't understand what's she's doing.
I have to be so careful to make sure I am eating enough. I also have to drink protein water to make sure I get my protein intake up but seems like she could manage to eat her protein rather than have super sweet drinks.
I tried a sip of my boyfriend's no added sugar hot chocolate the other day and it was so insanely sweet.
She has clearly broken her tool, it is quite sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't know how to quote you all but thank you so much.
Having gone through this I REALLY don't understand what's she's doing.
I have to be so careful to make sure I am eating enough. I also have to drink protein water to make sure I get my protein intake up but seems like she could manage to eat her protein rather than have super sweet drinks.
I tried a sip of my boyfriend's no added sugar hot chocolate the other day and it was so insanely sweet.
She has clearly broken her tool, it is quite sad really.
Well done, you must be so proud of yourself! ❤

Reactions: 9
She had it done January 26th! 25 days away from a year 😮

I wonder if she will try to celebrate the thumb tum's birthday with another pouch reset.

@Lollipopsdrops - Sounds like you are doing amazingly well! Sending you lots of hugs and best wishes.

These thread suggestions are making me laugh so much. I'm going to start on the Emma Drew catch up for the new thread :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: Emma Drew #19 Only posts pics taken from space, WLS? Emma you are are a disgrace.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she can't stick to rules after having major surgery theres no chance of her ever sticking to slimming world or WW etc

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.