Emma Drew #18 A hot chocolate a day keeps the weight loss at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @adw2007 for this hilarious title with 56+ votes. Treat yo self to a hot chocolate babe :LOL:

Emma Drew Highlights (as in high points, not a brand of hot chocolate):

-Boss babe has been drinking litres of hot chocolate. Several stories have been posted about how she is having another hot chocolate. These are often full of whipped cream, marshmallows and sprinkles.
-Emma has advertised a "treat yo self" challenge. Cause she wanted to justify buying two bottles of perfume. She referred to us mums, those in debt or those who own a business. Women just don't treat themselves enough. This was coming from the shopping addict. Sure Jan :rolleyes:
-Emma inspired the new weight loss group Gunt Watchers to form. This is tongue in cheek reference to Emma's gunt and weight loss she isn't managing to achieve. Yet several Tattlers can achieve similar results by changing their relationship with food. Something sadly Emma has not addressed.
-Emma bragged about her savings pot hitting £10k and making £20k in mortgage overpayments this year. She was extremely tone deaf and did not think about those struggling at Christmas as we exited Lockdown 2.
-Not long after this brag, she posted about ordering a Morrison's too good to go box. This sparked outrage as one moment she is this super rich boss babe and the next she is taking food away from those that could do with it more.
-Emma is convinced the removal of 3 cysts will transform her figure from humpty dumpty to sexy boss babe. She also looked at the option of getting these removed privately but did not mention them since.
-She posted more stories of Wisp the hamster being watched by the cats. Even laughing about how the cats want to join him. This has sparked serious concern about Wisp's welfare.
-Covid anxiety disappeared as she managed to visit every shop within a 20 mile radius. Bit dramatic but probably not far off the truth.
-She then got very upset over Tier 4 announcement despite her actions being the perfect example of why Tier 4 is now in place. She treated us to an instagram live of her getting ready for date night to go visit a drive thru sorry drive IN christmas carols.
-She mentioned she was homeless and lived in a third world country to justify why she shared her savings. She also does not feel like she has to justify her finances despite being an alleged money blogger.
-She went swimming maybe once or twice in the outdoor pool AKA outdoor pond.
-Posted pictures telling us about how tired she is and how she definitely deserves her christmas break.
-Further evidence of them reading tattle. Tony has brought eye cream they both banged on about over several stories after tattlers said how tit he looks. Also referenced dogging which we mentioned in thread 17.
-Onion tanglers made a reappearance.
-Weird purchases include a nightlight for a grown woman.
-Questionable fashion choices continue.
-Pity party was out as Emma is grateful to still be here after an awful year for only her. Poor boss babe :cry:
-Christmas shop formerly of Holt is no more. She had fun and would apparently donate proceeds from a yard sale. No evidence of this has been provided to date.

Please everyone feel free to add if I have missed anything. That was REALLY hard work putting together the Drew best bits. Oh look Mr Bubbles is here with a hot chocolate with approx 700 calories in. He loves me and supports my weight loss journey so much!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
856E70C1-74FD-4814-A98A-681E1BFEE906.png

where do I start????!!!....the boots were 70% off 🥴 you have to pay me millions to wear those clodhoppers 😅

6BA97DBD-A694-4292-AF01-EF19793F17BB.png

also she overshared that she didn’t have a bra on😳🤢 and the gunt in this Dress 😵

856E70C1-74FD-4814-A98A-681E1BFEE906.png

where do I start????!!!....the boots were 70% off 🥴 you have to pay me millions to wear those clodhoppers 😅

6BA97DBD-A694-4292-AF01-EF19793F17BB.png

also she overshared that she didn’t have a bra on😳🤢 and the gunt in this Dress 😵
I forgot to say she’s taking this one back cos obviously it’s too big 🙊

9FA2EE0B-5469-43BA-ACAB-4AFE9BB28FD2.png

dunno if you can see the pj bottoms under the dress 🙈

B6F868C3-0C7C-42E1-BD15-460B768DD72E.png

nearly forgot this beauty! The bed though 🤢

22D2A7C6-708B-4D97-AAA4-E2EC98C9973B.png

last but not least the frizz 🤔 don’t understand the top of her head 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 354612

View attachment 354618

I forgot to say she’s taking this one back cos obviously it’s too big 🙊

View attachment 354625
dunno if you can see the pj bottoms under the dress 🙈

View attachment 354626
nearly forgot this beauty! The bed though 🤢

View attachment 354627
last but not least the frizz 🤔 don’t understand the top of her head 🤷‍♀️
Her hair is SO damaged. She needs to get loads cut off (as I keep saying, until she does it!!!). I don't think a short hairstyle would suit her but it's all snapping off so needs to start over

Reactions: 13
Her and Tony must hide under the filthy covers at night reading tattle and thinking about super cool ways they can prove us wrong.

Emma I’ll save your couple of brain cells the hard work. Take your health seriously and recognise your privilege. Lots of us liked you until we realised how much of a selfish cow you are

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she’s very harshly critiqued here but even tonight’s stories tipped me over the edge. The singing of carols - I almost broke my toes they curled so much

Reactions: 11
I think she’s very harshly critiqued here but even tonight’s stories tipped me over the edge. The singing of carols - I almost broke my toes they curled so much
I very rarely listen with sound on, so I just had to go back and listen. Jesus Christ it couldn’t be any more out of tune if she tried 😂😂😂. Can you imagine them at Disney belting out let it go or the Bear necessities

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WHO NEEDS SNACKS WHEN THEY'RE SINGING?????? YOU ONLY HAVE ONE MOUTH. They literally can't do anything without food. You're not going to die if you don't eat for a few hours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The frizzy hair is probably somewhat due to the fact she was straightening it when it was still wet 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Why does she always act so shocked when she has food restriction? Wasn't that the whole point of her having WLS? 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
@lexiloo and @Smallpotato your comments on the last page of the previous thread 😂😂😂

Questions I’d like answering this thread;

Has she lost that 3lb yet?
Will they ever get new pillows?
Does Emma understand the point of WLS is to restrict her food intake?
Where are my size 14 non stretch jeans pics?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why would you EVER invite the world (via the internet) into your bedroom if you haven't made the bed? Does she ever actually make the bed? Do they just get out of it and leave it all in a crumpled heap all day, teenager-style? If she 'needs' a nap can't she just have a nap in the living room in a comfy chair or on the sofa?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Why would you EVER invite the world (via the internet) into your bedroom if you haven't made the bed? Does she ever actually make the bed? Do they just get out of it and leave it all in a crumpled heap all day, teenager-style? If she 'needs' a nap can't she just have a nap in the living room in a comfy chair or on the sofa?
58CF4A2C-4D28-4DF1-AF9A-A8832599FB0B.jpeg

Ahem?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Right this post is in no way made to defend Emma because there is little defence available for such an odious, lazy, creature with no empathy whatsoever and a sense of entitlement as big as Australia however her hair situation is as a result of the waste of time weight loss surgery she had. Hair loss is experienced by around 75% if people who have had WLS due to the shock of surgery on the system and the inability for absorption of the necessary nutrients to support healthy hair especially in the early stages after the operation. What we see on top of Emma’s unkempt, straggly head is regrowth. What I just don’t understand how she is not experiencing “dumping syndrome” after eating all the high sugar, high fat, carbohydrate and calorie laden tit she’s consuming, she should be sick and have to spend hours on the toilet as a result. I wouldn’t be surprised if she is not deficient in vital nutrients due to not eating enough protein etc because there just aren’t enough hours in the day to fit the nutritious food in with all the crap she consumes and the fact she’s only actually awake for three hours a day in total!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
. What I just don’t understand how she is not experiencing “dumping syndrome” after eating all the high sugar, high fat, carbohydrate and calorie laden tit she’s consuming, she should be sick and have to spend hours on the toilet as a result. I wouldn’t be surprised if she is not deficient in vital nutrients due to not eating enough protein etc because there just aren’t enough hours in the day to fit the nutritious food in with all the crap she consumes and the fact she’s only actually awake for three hours a day in total!
This baffles me too, I would feel ill if I ate what she eats and I haven’t had surgery!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.