Emma Drew #17 A Costa a day keeps the covid anxiety at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urmmm WHAT!! She has to be trolling us? Is she implying that is what they usually do? Or cos she read on Tattle about us thinking she goes dogging?
fucks sake! even stevie wonder wouldn't turn up to see those two dogging 🤮 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I don't understand why would you pay over £10k for WLS and still eat all the crap?
Snacks, hot chocolate etc.
Wondering why she hasn't done an update on her weight loss? Don't get me wrong she has lost weight but I would expect to be much slimmer almost a year in.

Reactions: 13
I think she means hot chocolate.

I can't bring myself to think about what else she could mean :sick:
Nah, she wouldn’t have been so vague if it was something as simple as hot chocolate. She’s definitely trying to show us how sex mad she is as she thinks it makes her cool!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
she’s like 5f1 and he’s about 6ft. I have a photo of me and Emma and I’m like crouching 🤣

AHHHHH that’s it I’m dead cause of death TATTLE
He’s definitely taller than 6 foot. I think more like 6 foot 7. I’m sure she’ll address it soon on her stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
not guilty!

Can someone open the new thread please. I don't want to open it with my own title suggestion. Thanks.
I'll do it if you can promise me a hot chocolate and a crunchie x

New thread:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.