Emma Drew #15 got that bread, then left to hide in bed for days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is time for a new Emma Drew thread! Despite going missing for several days she managed to keep us very entertained so congrats on #15 boss babe!

This thread’s title with 39 likes is…. me! I did double, triple check using the most liked posts :)

Please see the recap below but feel free to add if anything has been missed.

Emma Drew recap
*Emma’s attention seeking reached an all time high. She went AWOL! “Tony” then added stories a few days letter letting us all know she is okay but just not well at the moment. She stayed off insta for days which has been pointed out not something she did with her “cancer” diagnosis.
*Ya gurl eventually returned by posting a video of her naked in bed. Thankfully covered but still scary nonetheless.
*Emma has rebranded. Emmadrewinfo is no more! It is now makemoneywithoutajob. That really drained our poor boss babe as it took a whole 2 days to sort out.
*She is on a no spend October despite previously voicing how she does not agree with them. Sadly her shopping addiction could not be tamed by ya gurl’s insta story tracker for accountability. She spent a lot of money in September before the no spend and continues to spend a lot of money this month too. The constant treat carousel has continued throughout.
*Emma suddenly claims to feel “Covid anxiety” despite single handedly funding the UK economy buying crap and visiting every shop possible.
*Engagement still isn’t particularly high.She didn’t hit more than 40 people watching her insta lives this month. And I’m sure half of us watching were from here!
*Emma seems to live in only Leopard print now. She is keen to clash every pattern possible with her fabulous dress sense. This has resulted in several tattle members no longer enjoying leopard print clothing.
*She brought Tony quite a lot of Warhammer which they both proudly posted several photos showing it off to insta.
*Emma brought out the sympathy card by being a carer. She doesn’t know how people do it. Probably because she doesn’t know how to care for anyone but herself.
*Ya gurl has been thinking about laser eye surgery.
*Emma posted a story moaning about £8 being expensive for a face mask. Someone who makes facemarks commented about how that isn’t really much taking into account time, materials etc and Emma admitted she was *wrong*!!!! And removed the story!!!!!!
*Emma is the gift that keeps on giving as a lot of us revisited her vlogs and previous posts. We found some real Drew highlights in there. Tony and Emma singing, eating like there is no tomorrow, laying in bed feeling sorry for themselves and being selfish about not visiting Castaway Cay.
*The Christmas shop (formerly of Holt) has not really been mentioned which is weird considering it is getting closer to Christmas time.

Also thanks to @Badg69 for creating the new lockdown favourite game - Emma Drew bingo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is Emma planning on decorating that wreath with Galaxy chocolate, Rice Crispy squares, and some chocolate truffles?

I think ya gurl gave up on the weight loss surgery before it even began...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A hamster.....they have the hamster cage out. Are they both bloody idiots? Emma and toe knee you are IDIOTS, your cats will get that hamster, while you are wallowing in your disgusting hairy beds.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
A hamster.....they have the hamster cage out. Are they both bloody idiots? Emma and toe knee you are IDIOTS, your cats will get that hamster, while you are wallowing in your disgusting hairy beds.
They also won’t clean it out properly either. They can’t even look after themselves let alone their animals. Who’s going to look after her another animal when they go away? You might think you can leave your cats for days but you absolutely cannot leave a hamster. Urgh she’s a horrible horrible human.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
It’s clearly a pick me up treat after her “relapse”. Most people impulse buy a chocolate bar but no, Emma impulse buys a hamster....and a chocolate bar!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I mean the cat sitting that close to the hamster cage surely the hamster is already shaking like a shitting dog 😫

Also @Bubblesandflowers excellent title but i am giving you my paracetamol bill for when I get this song stuck in my head everyday again and give myself a nope headache

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean the cat sitting that close to the hamster cage surely the hamster is already shaking like a shitting dog 😫

Also @Bubblesandflowers excellent title but i am giving you my paracetamol bill for when I get this song stuck in my head everyday again and give myself a nope headache

Oops looks like it’s had to be edited about the head bit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can we have a game of whats the hamsters name?!

I'm going for kitchenaid, so she can finally tell people she actually has a kitchenaid

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus, that hamster needs to be in a cat free room! Not on a sideboard where the cat WILL push it off, the cage break, and the hamster be killed 😰

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The hamster upsets me. They will find the cats watching the hamster cute when in actual fact it puts the hammy at risk

• Sad
Reactions: 22
What a weird way to say you’ve known each other 16 years! Why does everything have to be about her?? Also you’ve known of each other for 16 years, if I remember correctly ya gurl didn’t rate Tony at first but then couldn’t find anyone else to put up with bullshit!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a weird way to say you’ve known each other 16 years! Why does everything have to be about her?? Also you’ve known of each other for 16 years, if I remember correctly ya gurl didn’t rate Tony at first but then couldn’t find anyone else to put up with bullshit!
She’s only 32 😳😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolutely cruel what they're doing to the hamster. Hamsters need a home thats a minimum at least 4 to 6 times as big as what they've put it in, needs at least 6 inches of bedding as they make tunnels, hamsters also need things to cover themselves with like pieces of bark and twigs, they don't like being so exposed. It's one of the reasons those clear plastic tunnels stress them out, they can also get stuck in them. Disgraceful.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Absolutely cruel what they're doing to the hamster. Hamsters need a home thats a minimum at least 4 to 6 times as big as what they've put it in, needs at least 6 inches of bedding as they make tunnels, hamsters also need things to cover themselves with like pieces of bark and twigs, they don't like being so exposed. It's one of the reasons those clear plastic tunnels stress them out, they can also get stuck in them. Disgraceful.
I was waiting for someone that knew more to say it but I agree, I thought hamsters needed much more space and the stuff they sell you in pet shops is not good enough! (Jenna Marbles got a hamster in a small cage and everyone lost their minds)

I remember Emma buying a hamster cage before and then she took it back after she was told it was too small. This one looks the same though, definitely still too small, maybe she never took the other one back?!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.