Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NC2020

VIP Member
I wonder if there’s been complications with her gastric band?? She hasn’t been very careful with it? I don’t know enough about it. Hope she’s okay though!
Fuck that... this is the woman who lied about cancer and took vulnerable shopping slots from genuinely vulnerable people so she could sit her fat ass on the sofa with animal crossing but then waddle round the charity shops and gobbling her way around the restaurants of Norwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Emma would vanish back in the days when we were friends. This isn’t new behaviour. I’d send voice messages, texts, even ring Tony only to be told that she’s out of energy and can’t deal with me right now.

Ok.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Fishwife

Chatty Member
My favourite bits from the Disney land Paris review was her complaint about the signs being in French, the pork ribs had bones in them and the chambermaid burst in at 10 a.m. and discovered Tony and Emma without any clothes on. She was also too fat to go through the turnstile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

NC2020

VIP Member
I had to look up the keys in a bowl thing 😂 Can barely imagine them interacting with other people let alone anything else, and Emma seems like the jealous type! I think you’re right about the Pom Bears/wordsearch, seems way more up their street
Don’t speak too soon... if you’ve watching the animal kingdom vlog... 🤮 sorry 🤮 Toeknee says that people like to take pictures with their head blocking the i and m (so it spells anal) 🤮 and then he 🤮 he sniggers 🤮 and says 🤮 “we’ve done that too” 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 then Emma does a filthy little chuckle in the background 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I don’t know why ANYONE would feel the need to include a reference to Anal in a Disney vlog on the ‘business’ channel 😂🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Smallpotato

VIP Member
*covid anxiety*

Sorry if I’m late to the party on this one - I’m more of a reader than a poster but this really pissed me off.

Covid anxiety is bursting into tears in a full Morrison’s at the checkout because you HAVE to do a shop for your family, plus your parents and in-laws as they had to shield, and you have to step up to support them.
It’s not sleeping every night because you’re worrying about going into work - because you won’t get paid if you don’t go.
It’s counting every penny for the food shop to make sure you’re not overspending and then unable to make a mortgage payment.

I used to really admire Emma and even thought about signing up to her programmes but she is SO totally tone deaf to how people in the real world are coping during Covid. I count myself lucky because I’m not having to work in hospitals to deal with the current situation.

I wish for one second Emma would actually take a step back and look and the toxicity she is spreading with her bragging and need for “anxiety naps”. I’m utterly dumbstruck.
The COVID anxiety has made me so mad and made me distance myself from this thread as I’ll just be so toxic. I was a deputy ICU sister. I nursed one of our newly qualified nurses who ended up dying. I ended up having such bad anxiety that I’m now back as a staff nurse and working in theatres. I’m having counselling to cope with all the things I’ve seen. Then, I got an email last week saying I may be sent back to an ICU 50 miles away because of my skills. I’ve been making plans for my pension, my family, hell even my funeral.

So Emma, you don’t have covid anxiety. You don’t even begin to comprehend what I’ve been through and thousands of others.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
He’s a charmer isn’t he. I want to know how the woman (I love her already) managed to hit him 3 times in quick succession. Maybe if he wasn’t lying on the floor like a fucking great landwhale she could have got past him easily enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

DJ*

Chatty Member
Covid Anxiety my a*se...If she had real Covid anxiety like some poor folk she wouldn't be able to leave her house. My Mam was one of the shielders and she recently just went out for the first time on her own for months and I was so proud of her because she was nervous, but she was determined and she did it 🥰 There's also some people who haven't been out of their houses yet because they are scared...and then there's this stupid cow who has almost since handedly kept the eat out to help out scheme going and has shopped almost non stop and she's claiming Covid Anxiety...give me a f'ing break 🤬

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry

skintsocks

VIP Member
I always thought it is Tony that she cares for. Or maybe he is the carer for her and she just keeps up to date on all the boxes she needs to tick so he can keep claiming it.

I’m now wondering about the possibility that they don’t live alone and there’s someone in a rocking chair in the spare bedroom or chained to a bed in the attic. They go quiet when they hear the unmistakable waddling sounds coming near. They live on liquids and putrid-looking blends that she gives them, whilst pretending she’s had a tummy tuck and it’s all for her. Treeko guards the door, looking like a Dictator. The captives’ weekly pension is used to pay the freaky twins’ mortgage. In the background, Tony continues to paint his little figures.

I may go to bed now.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
I just watched the Castaway Cay video, first one I've ever watched, probably the last. How does anyone working on that cruise ship take them seriously, her looking like a man in a bad wig with a plastic tiara, she's so ugly it hurts my eyes and him looking like a complete man child. I really didn't realise just how self entitled and greedy they really were.

man in a bad wig had me howling 😂

emma.png

emma1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

snoopyboop

I would like to thank our fave boss babe and her most recent live for my new profile picture.

• Haha

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Can I ask how you came to know them?
Livejournal!

Landwhale 😂😂😂

Also I'd rather listen to some kids playing than Emma trying to film tiktoks lol 'get that head get that bread then leave'
I’m really sorry if this offends anyone here, but I HATE grown adults complaining over children making noise. Get the fuck over it. I’m not going to tell my toddler to be quiet so you can touch your wife.

• Haha
  • Heart