Emma Drew #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title removed as we can’t have cursing in thread titles.

Thanks to @Laur91 for our most liked thread title. Short and sweet!

Recap:
-Debated a hamster, a baby, a dog and now is kitten broody
-She started using a ring fit and has an apple watch. She asked her followers for accountability but turned her DMs off
-Tony told us "trolls and troglodytes" off. He thinks we are jealous of Emma losing weight
-Emma went to the gym in dolly shoes but thankfully now has a sensible pair of trainers
-She sent her phone to Apple for a new battery even though she plans to buy a new iphone next month. Apple sent her back the wrong phone. She is putting on her saddest Daily mail compo face hoping for airpods and a new phone as a freebie. She has openly admitted she would carry on using a spare until next month so she can sell it at a higher place
-Emma went without instagram for about 2 hours. She found a spare iphone at home and used Tony's insta stories for a while.
-More questionable dress and size choices
-Boss babe Emma is going to start reselling on ebay again
-Had a romantic get away 5 miles down the road to realign business goals and to discuss future business prospects
-Despite being worried about the impact of COVID on her business, Emma has been spending like there is no tomorrow
-Emma's pouch reset diet lasted a really long time guys! She did so well waiting until the afternoon before having a banana
-Emma keeps husband shaming Tony. Tony doesn't make the bed and Tony has been left at home to do the housework. #Freetony
-She has saved Costa from most certain collapse by using eat out to help out. She was mad she couldn't get a seat inside because a couple got the table while another ordered
-We have not heard anything further on her cancer diagnosis

I believe this is a sufficient roundup but please feel free to add more for any newcomers!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hahaha nooo couldn’t the mods just change it to shite or use asterix?! Thanks for choosing guys even though it was just a joke 😂

Reactions: 10
Sorry! Didn't mean to break the rules. @admin hey :) Is it possible to change it to shite or use ****? If not, the next best voted was:

DMs full of troglodytes, but that size 16 is still too tight! @emmmma234

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone sign up to her money making emails? Hey you guys I scored £200 by marched betting and got Tony an Apple Watch 🙃

Reactions: 7
Did anyone sign up to her money making emails? Hey you guys I scored £200 by marched betting and got Tony an Apple Watch 🙃
Absolutely not.

Also to recap she bought a clothing rail to store her amazon stock because the cats keep laying on it. And she had a bag on about emotional spending and talking about planned purchases. Has made a £10k overpayment to her mortgage. Oh and her deodorant doesn’t work anymore so she smells.

Reactions: 9
The bounce-back loan will have paid for the mortgage overpayment, and if she still has a business premises, that money will have paid for the apple watches. There's nothing to look up to, here. Seeing her continuous tweets about dieting and hustling today on twitter have really got my goat. Who is writing those for mrs flaming pinch a gunt please?

Reactions: 7
Having seen the response on the last thread, I wasn't having a go at anyone in particular - but Gunt would be the sort of abuse that my ex would have reveled in using to describe me. Because I've got one and that's not going to change. He would say there was no point bothering to do anything to improve my health because I was so disgusting with that there. As it was, got rid of him, lost seven stone on top of his 16, met 12 stone of loveliness in Mr D, still have the disgusting slab up front. So it isn't entirely comfortable thinking that others would describe me in the same way.

That doesn't take away from the fact that eating stuff I think is utter rubbish is daft when you've banged out nearly my entire year's salary on surgery. Or that pretending it isn't there or trying to photoshop it out isn't utterly ridiculous. I've tried to go along with it, but I can't; I just don't like the venom behind the word because it could just as easily be applied to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I suggested shapewear would help clothes sit better! My work here is done...

Hi Emma 👋 should have added - buy nude ones as they don’t show under clothing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not seeing any difference 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought that but then side by side you can see that with the sucky in pants she actually has more lumps and bumps! Those pants don’t make fat disappear, they just move it around. I actually think the dress looks better without them...but only in these specific shots. It’ll still look tit in real life.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought that but then side by side you can see that with the sucky in pants she actually has more lumps and bumps! Those pants don’t make fat disappear, they just move it around. I actually think the dress looks better without them...but only in these specific shots. It’ll still look tit in real life.
Emma save your money on clothes that clearly don’t fit & cheap “sucky in pants” & put it towards some psychotherapy which would hopefully in time make you see what everyone else including your husband sees and you will then wear clothes that flatter and fit your shape regardless of what size the label says! Maybe she has some kind of reverse body dysmorphia?

Reactions: 11
Just makes her looked like she's been squashed like a lump of playdough.

I thought I'd seen someone mention spanx on here. Glad to see I was right.

Reactions: 5
Dya know what, she moans about Tattle but in order to prove us wrong, she's actually doing the things that we say she should do like going to the gym. I 100% think that she's gone there because of us

Emma get yourself some therapy for your eating. Not your bloody passenger anxiety

Reactions: 8
So funny how she was complaining about still having work to do last night but then showed her day's purchases. And will be out shopping today too (for the business, obviously 😉).

Emma, if you want to curb your spending stay in, be a bossbabe and do some work. Stop going out and tempting yourself with more tat, more clothes and poor food choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.