Emma Corrin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was in the Crown and recently won a golden globe. Unsurprisingly she has become incredibly pretentious, so i thought she deserves her very own tattle thread. She seems to be dating a French singer (Christine and the Queens). She's also been dressing very butch (identity crisis?!)

Reactions: 2
Fantastic actress, I just wish I could stop seeing her Miu Miu ad every time I open Instagram, I hate that greasy hair look they did on her

Reactions: 1
I don't think she's turned pretentious. She comes across as posh and a bit arty.

Identity crisis is a bit of a stretch. Women have often worn men's tailoring, especially for fashion shoots. She hasn't confirmed she's dating that French singer, probably because she doesn't want to discuss her sexuality.

Reactions: 3
She was in the Crown and recently won a golden globe. Unsurprisingly she has become incredibly pretentious, so i thought she deserves her very own tattle thread. She seems to be dating a French singer (Christine and the Queens). She's also been dressing very butch (identity crisis?!)
Christine is a lesbian and a great singer and performer.

I love her!!! She is friends with Harry Styles and works with his stylist Harry Lambert which is why she always looking fab and slightly gender experimental. Deffos think she is a lesbian.

I don't think she's turned pretentious. She comes across as posh and a bit arty.

Identity crisis is a bit of a stretch. Women have often worn men's tailoring, especially for fashion shoots. She hasn't confirmed she's dating that French singer, probably because she doesn't want to discuss her sexuality.
Posh/pretentious, pretty much the same thing to me. When I first heard about her I thought it was nice to see a young woman doing so well early in her career. But it seems she is just an another posh rich kid who was born with a silver spoon in their mouth and went to private school.

Posh/pretentious, pretty much the same thing to me. When I first heard about her I thought it was nice to see a young woman doing so well early in her career. But it seems she is just an another posh rich kid who was born with a silver spoon in their mouth and went to private school.
To be fair, that describes almost every British actor on the market

Most British actors are posh and public educated! Actually the one who plays princess Anne sounds quite working class in real life which I found really refreshing! It's rare.

Someone on Reddit said she hooked up with Harry Styles in 2019. However i'm pretty sure she's bisexual as (until recently) she followed a few bisexuality-themed instagram accounts.

Most British actors are posh and public educated! Actually the one who plays princess Anne sounds quite working class in real life which I found really refreshing! It's rare.
That actress was excellent as Anne - so convincing!!