emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m usually balls deep in the Hinch and Schofe threads but just stumbled across this one. Used to follow her for a while. Just scrolled through her Insta to see her weight from this time last year. Her “SW” journal basically just documents her gaining weight 🤣 Does she hook herself up to a lard IV every morning.

Also, why did she used to take so many pics of her pisswater mugs of tea? You’ve been drinking more than that hun to gain a stone in a year 🤪 Unfollowed her the other day as her weight is up and down more often than my pants when I’ve got the shits 🙈 Mugs of tea pics attached. Tasty content
004039A3-6801-4AD0-891D-FAAF7E02F286.jpeg
B63188EE-D319-4C1F-973A-58C8C0861F6D.jpeg
🙄🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her target weight is 10 stone? How is that EVER going to be achievable let alone maintainable? SW really is the devil.

Reactions: 3
Been blocked by her; clearly slipped up somewhere to have been blocked by 3 people this weekend 😂 Such a shame you can’t see their posts anywhere else isn’t it......oh wait, you can thanks to another useful site mwahahaha
I guess she’s reading on here then 😝

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Her target weight is 10 stone? How is that EVER going to be achievable let alone maintainable? SW really is the devil.
I don't know how tall she is but she needs to be realistic. I'm 5'9, I know what I should be according to my BMI but I was a size 12/14 and super happy when I was about 13 and a half stone. I got down to 10 stone once which is 'healthy' but I was only this weight because I was on some serious pain meds and depressed. Your weight should be where you can live at while feeling (physically and mentally) well.

Reactions: 4
I don't know how tall she is but she needs to be realistic. I'm 5'9, I know what I should be according to my BMI but I was a size 12/14 and super happy when I was about 13 and a half stone. I got down to 10 stone once which is 'healthy' but I was only this weight because I was on some serious pain meds and depressed. Your weight should be where you can live at while feeling (physically and mentally) well.
I think she is much smaller than that, which may make it seem achievable. But I just get so angry with these Slimming World lemmings. It’s a successful business because it targets people who can’t be bothered to exercise or lose weight healthily in order to maintain it. They get charmed by being able to eat platefuls of pasta, chips, pizza (just look at those screenshots above) whilst counting ‘syns’ (aka calories). They then lose weight and begin to relax it a little and then pile the weight back on and head back to group to start again. im jealous of the founders because they must be raking it in.

I’m sure some people have had success with it but I’m guessing they have had to dramatically avoid binges and hopefully added some exercise to the mix in order to maintain. I don’t get how people such as Emily don’t look at other successful instagramers who have amazing figures who definitely DONT use slimming world and wonder why/how. Exercise, understanding your metabolism, macros and avoiding eating starchy carbs 7 days a week would probably be a good start.

RANT OVER

Reactions: 5
She says on her 'style page' that she's 5ft 4.

Anyone notice how she constantly goes on about looking tired but looks no different each time?
Think she needs to accept that that's just her face 😂 She doesn't look tired, she just doesn't have makeup on 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Been blocked by her; clearly slipped up somewhere to have been blocked by 3 people this weekend 😂 Such a shame you can’t see their posts anywhere else isn’t it......oh wait, you can thanks to another useful site mwahahaha
I guess she’s reading on here then 😝
She either blocked me because in 1 post I said I hated her, in another I called her popcorn teeth or she saw that I had a chippy tea, a dominoes and a McDonald’s breakfast last weekend along with a few nights out and still lost 5lbs while she put on 4.5 after “2 off plan days” your just lying to yourself Ems 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gifted more of that melted Sarah’s uncreative chocolate, she won’t be able to control herself

• Haha
Valentine’s Day when we buy stuff we don’t need and eat food we shouldn’t eat... but you’ll still eat it Ems eh?

• Haha
Well.. this is about me 😂 I was going to post the screenshot of what I ACTUALLY said... however because I replied directly to her story and it isn't available, I can't see my own message. I did not call her delusional nor did i call her pathetic 😂 I simply put "She isn't reading, she'd memorised the book because you've read it so many times"

Way to twist my words there Emily 🙄😂 Can't stand the woman and the constant camera in her brat of a childs face constantly haha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well.. this is about me 😂 I was going to post the screenshot of what I ACTUALLY said... however because I replied directly to her story and it isn't available, I can't see my own message. I did not call her delusional nor did i call her pathetic 😂 I simply put "She isn't reading, she'd memorised the book because you've read it so many times"

Way to twist my words there Emily 🙄😂 Can't stand the woman and the constant camera in her brat of a childs face constantly haha
How's that SW diet going Emily hun? 😂😂 God she's a prick!!

• Haha

How ever will you cope without the greasy haired ramblings and mesh tops???

• Haha
Thread suggestion: Emilywalters_sw_journey #2 - She's a massive Slimming World flop, with a fondness for overpriced choccy, moles & an ugly mesh top.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
5 days ago she was ready to get back on plan after a 4.5lbs gain, the same day she’s advertising GU chocolate cheesecakes that aren’t slimming world friendly funnily enough, since then she’s posted one healthy (ish) meal and now a McDonald’s for a “treat”.

Does it still count as a “treat” when you’ve been eating like this for 2 weeks or more?

I just completely cannot take her seriously any longer!!! The McDonald’s ‘treat’ has pushed me over the edge 🤦🏼‍♀️ She needs to take ‘sw journal’ out of her Instagram name because only 10% of her posts are sw 🤣 the rest of her posts are overpriced Sarah’s creative tit, Ella, and non slimming friendly food. The gu cheesecake give away - if you’re a sw Instagram account then the large majority of your followers will be following some kind of slimming plan... how are cheesecakes going to help them??

Thread suggestion: Fast food and chocolate, a SW flop. Emily, dear, please make the mesh stop. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.