emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand her! I have a toddler and a 4 month old with bad reflux who’s teething like a witch. Can’t remember the last time I slept longer than an hour but guess what Ems, that’s life! bleeping hate Insta mums who constantly complain about their sprogs for likes. My journey to 2 kids was full of heart break so I’m blessed and grateful to have them, many aren’t so blessed and I personally see all these moans for likes an insult to those brave women 🤬 sorry that got a bit ranty 😅
Don’t apologise; Our journey to have our 2 kids also took quite a lot of time and struggle and this idiot sits there moaning about the one child she has as life is so hard!! If she has another, god help us all 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Incase anyone didn’t know, Emily was #GIFTED a frying pan. I feel like a lot of instagrammers don’t emphasise #gifted enough but Emily takes the piss she probably tells everyone she meets too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it necessary to put caster sugar in her pancake mix? I just use milk, flour and eggs! Am I doing it wrong? 😳

Reactions: 4
Is it necessary to put caster sugar in her pancake mix? I just use milk, flour and eggs! Am I doing it wrong? 😳
doesn’t surprise me, but I have never ever put sugar in the mix, just a sprinkle on after with lemon 👌🏼

Reactions: 1
I put a small spoonful in now as I don’t fry in butter/oil and make more of an American style pancake, but but god knows what this dopey twit is doing. What’s with tagging bleeping Lurpak and Dr Oetker in on it - pretty sure they don’t give a tit she uses their products and I doubt she can count on a massive collab with them 🤦🏻‍♀️
Great, a pan to make pancakes.......I used an Ikea frying pan this morning to make mine, but not sure they’ll be ‘dm-ing’ me anytime soon 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Incase anyone didn’t know, Emily was #GIFTED a frying pan. I feel like a lot of instagrammers don’t emphasise #gifted enough but Emily takes the piss she probably tells everyone she meets too.
duck sake Tefal! I actually use their stuff and now they’ve gifted her a bleeping frying pan. Who else makes frying pans

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Awwwww all the excitement of being gifted a bleeping frying pan and she feels like she’s made it so she’s rewarded herself with food! Oh and surprise surprise it’s not “on plan” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Awwwww all the excitement of being gifted a bleeping frying pan and she feels like she’s made it so she’s rewarded herself with food! Oh and surprise surprise it’s not “on plan” 🙄
Oh don’t be so mean she’s going through an emotional time she does she feel comfortable with talking about... she realised her husband has the ugliest mole and one of her pancakes didn’t flip 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
2 days off plan and 4.5 lb gain!! Omg!
I gained that over two weeks off plan at Christmas

• Haha
  • Wow
Her new Gu pudding #ad

"Why have one dessert, when you can have three?"

Because, Emily hun, everyone will end up like you and be "on plan" for 2 years and not lose ANY weight 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think I’ve been blocked by her 😕 did anyone know she had a “style” page!? Emilywalters_style_journal 😂😂😂 so much mesh

*Update borrowed the man’s phone and logged into his insta, and there she is! She’s blocked me 😂 I’ve never interacted on her account at all, o well no more mesh for me

Last edited:
  • Haha
4.5lb gain...I know let’s promote some 17.5 syn cheesecakes!! Probably been sent loads and scoffed them all over weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.