emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs, the sarahs un-creative cheap shite chocolate giveaway has started. Drop the chocolate love and your sw losses might kick in. Im waiting for her to melt some cheap chocolate in her actifry, she does everything else in the fuckin thing. I used to really like her, thought she was a real genuine person but then the obsession with the #ads took over and wanting freebies. Now shes just another grabbing bleep out for all she can get. #actifry #meshtop #hubby #riverfordveg #badlipstick. Unfollowed, over and out🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffs, the sarahs un-creative cheap shite chocolate giveaway has started. Drop the chocolate love and your sw losses might kick in. Im waiting for her to melt some cheap chocolate in her actifry, she does everything else in the fuckin thing. I used to really like her, thought she was a real genuine person but then the obsession with the #ads took over and wanting freebies. Now shes just another grabbing bleep out for all she can get. #actifry #meshtop #hubby #riverfordveg #badlipstick. Unfollowed, over and out🙋‍♀️
The shape of her lips reminds me of the joker

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone REALLY needs to gift this woman something for those huge chapped lips of hers 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does her hair need washing, is it wet from washing or am I missing something? I think it just needs washing - those ‘in car’ stories are just urgh! ‘Hubby’ this and ‘hubby’ that 🤮 Get a grip!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
duck me, she moans a lot!! I’ve had 3hrs sleep, my 3yr old has just thrown such a tit fit (at 6am) that she’s woken up her 8yr old brother and has now gone back to school - school drop off is at 8.19, another at 8.45am and I’m at work (with pre-schoolers) until 3pm today and guess what, that’s bleeping life - I’ve got no choice but to get in with it as no-one’s really interested that I didn’t get much sleep and could cry, nor are we really that o retested in listening to Emily (aka Princess Anne - look at her and think about it) moaning like a spoilt twit!!!!! She annoys me a lot, but I might just make her pork dish but without the cream 🧐

*Sorry for the excess swearing, I’m tired, emotional and have a cold coming - but I’m not moaning....*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck me, she moans a lot!! I’ve had 3hrs sleep, my 3yr old has just thrown such a tit fit (at 6am) that she’s woken up her 8yr old brother and has now gone back to school - school drop off is at 8.19, another at 8.45am and I’m at work (with pre-schoolers) until 3pm today and guess what, that’s bleeping life - I’ve got no choice but to get in with it as no-one’s really interested that I didn’t get much sleep and could cry, nor are we really that o retested in listening to Emily (aka Princess Anne - look at her and think about it) moaning like a spoilt twit!!!!! She annoys me a lot, but I might just make her pork dish but without the cream 🧐

*Sorry for the excess swearing, I’m tired, emotional and have a cold coming - but I’m not moaning....*
You swear away you Queen 👑 bad ass mother getting on with life. Hope you get more sleep tonight! Also it gives me three hours sleep with the nightmares I get dreaming about elmlea and pork together 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Can’t stand her! I have a toddler and a 4 month old with bad reflux who’s teething like a witch. Can’t remember the last time I slept longer than an hour but guess what Ems, that’s life! bleeping hate Insta mums who constantly complain about their sprogs for likes. My journey to 2 kids was full of heart break so I’m blessed and grateful to have them, many aren’t so blessed and I personally see all these moans for likes an insult to those brave women 🤬 sorry that got a bit ranty 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can’t stand her! I have a toddler and a 4 month old with bad reflux who’s teething like a witch. Can’t remember the last time I slept longer than an hour but guess what Ems, that’s life! bleeping hate Insta mums who constantly complain about their sprogs for likes. My journey to 2 kids was full of heart break so I’m blessed and grateful to have them, many aren’t so blessed and I personally see all these moans for likes an insult to those brave women 🤬 sorry that got a bit ranty 😅
Said it before, she hates her child and the dog, they're a burden for her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.