emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is spending loads on clothes that we will probably never see her in, fresh fruit and veg deliveries and overpriced chocolate?

Reactions: 3
What’s with the fashion page 🤷🏻‍♀️ She seems nice enough, but that just seems a bit of an indulgence on her part?? Shapeless trousers (borrowed from a fireman) and a lot of oversized stuff 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't follow her anymore but I used to swing from really liking her to being really irritated. May have to have a nose now 😆

• Haha
I love her food posts in general but when she’s now trying to be the next Britain’s top model it grates me.
It’s also the overpriced chocolate she buys what I don’t understand

She's up the arse of these chocolate companies
Well she’s the arse to show for it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The cups of tea :sleep: I do like her though, she’s very sweet and generally very honest, and her daughter is adorable.

What the fudge and choclottie too
She spent a fortune at Easter. Could have just bought £1 Easter eggs and everyone would have been happy

Now there’s that chocolate event they are going too. £45 a ticket isn’t it? That’s nothing if you are spending £2-3 a time on ‘3 small discs’
We will get another shopping haul when that event comes up

• Haha
She comes across to me as very desperate to live the influencer life
Wasn’t long ago she was constantly banging on about how poor they were, but these clothes hauls she’s doing are clearly £100’s worth!
Used to really like her now she just grates on me too much with constant tagging of every company and location!

Reactions: 7
We're all missing a trick here.. let's just melt down a load of confectionary and biscuits other brands have made, slop it together ..annnnndddd done..pass some around the gram with a discount code... 👍 This time next year we'll be millionaires! The world has gone mad! 🙄

Reactions: 8
Wasn’t long ago she was constantly banging on about how poor they were, but these clothes hauls she’s doing are clearly £100’s worth!
Used to really like her now she just grates on me too much with constant tagging of every company and location!
Just another wannabe.

FYI did not see till now that everything I’ve said already came up on Jess thread 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.