Emilywalters_journal #9 Buying £20 brownies like she’s minted yet sells second hand babygrows on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's happy to leave the house when it involves something she wants to do. I think she thought because of the pay rise she thought they'd be living the dream and getting loads gifted because she thinks she's this big influencer 🙄

They must have known money was getting tighter when she was pregnant because she had no maternity pay coming in or anything, but she just kept on spending. Her 30th birthday, the £100 dress, the cake etc. Was there any need? Especially when you're skint. She's like a child she shows off till she gets her own way. Then she's really bitchy and sulky when people tell her so.

Moley didn't want another child so it was off to a bad start straight away

Reactions: 15
I honestly don’t know, what’s wrong with the baby sucking her thumb? It’ll give her some comfort and sleep surely?

Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t know, what’s wrong with the baby sucking her thumb? It’ll give her some comfort and sleep surely?
I'm surprised no sleep Emily isn't forcing her to suck her thumb 🤣 oh no because then she'd have nothing to moan about!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but I’ve never meet a baby that “doesn’t agree” with breastfeeding and I’ve lots of mum friends who do BF. I personally don’t breastfeed as my daughter wouldnt latch for me due to complications when she was born but even though I don’t I don’t live off a diet of brownies and cheese no wonder Amelia is upset if you’re pumping her full of that crap 🙄 you need a well balanced diet Emily even a bleeping frog could tell you that

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but I’ve never meet a baby that “doesn’t agree” with breastfeeding and I’ve lots of mum friends who do BF. I personally don’t breastfeed as my daughter wouldnt latch for me due to complications when she was born but even though I don’t I don’t live off a diet of brownies and cheese no wonder Amelia is upset if you’re pumping her full of that crap 🙄 you need a well balanced diet Emily even a bleeping frog could tell you that
It will be Emily's diet.
I'd imagine something in it isn't agreeing with Amelia. Most people will try to cut out foods to find out what it is. Especially as that will probably continue to bother them when they eat it when weaning too so you'd want to avoid it. But not Emily. That's too much effort.

I wonder has she PND
She's just lazy.
Plus they only have 1 car now.
She's quite happy to go out whenever she wants to buy tit

Reactions: 5
Her calling it the "swing of dreams" every single time recalling grinds on me 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
When Amelia was having all those issues before and she was like ‘oh we’re going to do some tests and try some things then I’ll change my diet as they said it could be that’. She just doesn’t want to cut gluten or lactose out of her life cause then she can’t eat the brownies

Reactions: 8
It will be Emily's diet.
I'd imagine something in it isn't agreeing with Amelia. Most people will try to cut out foods to find out what it is. Especially as that will probably continue to bother them when they eat it when weaning too so you'd want to avoid it. But not Emily. That's too much effort.

She's just lazy.
Plus they only have 1 car now.
She's quite happy to go out whenever she wants to buy tit
I think they have 2 my grandma lives on the same street and the c1 is always on the drive so her husband must use another car

Reactions: 3
How is Amelia ever going to practice rolling, crawling, sitting up? She must be getting on for 6 months? Never see her with toys or books, never seen her out the house except for school runs.

Reactions: 9
I don’t even think she was breastfeeding anymore 🥴😂 anything for engagement

Reactions: 7
1oz a day and the rest bottles? I really don’t understand her thought process. And it won’t be hormones through the bloody milk it’s all the greasy tit she eats

Reactions: 6
How many times has she been out this week to get free crap off her app but has no bread for her daughter!

Reactions: 10
She literally went out a couple of days ago and spent £20 in tit. Could've bought lunch stuff then huh?

Reactions: 11
That kid is literally always in that seat!! No wonder she can’t high five you Emily you twit! She proplbably hasn’t learnt how to do anything!

• Sad
Poor baby must be so bored. They're sitting playing games so the baby is just sat in the chair. She should be on the floor with toys infront of her Emily!!
She's almost 5 months old!

• Sad
Oh what nonsense. She's trying to act like baby is naturally weaning. As if!!! They don't wean at that age, I'm a trained bf counselor and if you want to stop just stop. Just stop lying! There's no shame in stopping!

Just stop lying!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.