Emilywalters_journal #9 Buying £20 brownies like she’s minted yet sells second hand babygrows on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So determined to make that baby have a dummy! She’s obviously not wanting one is she?

Reactions: 3
Living hand to mouth or whatever she said yet she's spent at least £50 on dummies trying to force Amelia to have them and can just afford to go buy them constantly 🤷🏻‍♀️

She has absolutely no clue.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Didn't she spend ages bitching about trying to get Ella to give up dummies?! Also not a mum (I feel I say that a lot) but I don't understand why giving a baby a dummy to stop her sucking her thumbs? Dentally it's the same issue, get it would stop issues with skin but it's just swapping something similar over

Reactions: 8
Didn't she spend ages bitching about trying to get Ella to give up dummies?! Also not a mum (I feel I say that a lot) but I don't understand why giving a baby a dummy to stop her sucking her thumbs? Dentally it's the same issue, get it would stop issues with skin but it's just swapping something similar over
The thing being that you can take away a dummy but can't take away their thumbs

Reactions: 1
There has to be a point when you give up on dummies surely. Also lots of little frequent trips to the shops are not a good idea when you are on a low budget (I talk from experience!) She seems to be in a shop every other day. It's best to buy what you need in one go otherwise you buy tit you don't need, or spend another £6 on dummies your baby doesn't want.

Reactions: 7
There has to be a point when you give up on dummies surely. Also lots of little frequent trips to the shops are not a good idea when you are on a low budget (I talk from experience!) She seems to be in a shop every other day. It's best to buy what you need in one go otherwise you buy tit you don't need, or spend another £6 on dummies your baby doesn't want.
Yes lots of trips to the shops for someone who is terrified of covid & uses that as an excuse to stay at home when it suits her!

Reactions: 10
I know a lot of people don't like their babies being thumb suckers but 2 of mine sucked their thumbs and it's not done them any harm. They could easily "self soothe" at night without me having to get up to wodge a dummy back in.......... surely that would benefit "no sleep Emily" 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
What’s she doing with the boots because they’re also a size 6?! Imagine attempting to sell a pair of slippers following a story stating how bad you smell.. no thank you 🤮
apparently the short Ugg’s are supposed to be tricky to get in anyway, she literally has no chance with them!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.