Emilywalters_journal #9 Buying £20 brownies like she’s minted yet sells second hand babygrows on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 She would - or at home stuffing her face and passive aggressively moaning that she would of course be there too, but she's at home with a 'devil baby' and a 'toddler' who can't entertain herself. 😒

I think it's a new thing for obese mothers-to-be to ensure they remain healthy and active through pregnancy, maybe not putting on extra weight, etc. Definitely not offered to every woman!

She's also definitely aiming for the Stacy Solomon influencer style, last nights bath post - wrong end of a walrus?!?

Poor, Emily Walrus, living hand to tusk. 😁
Hand to tusk 😂 😂 *Dead*

Reactions: 3
Is she stupid? why would you not just send them back knowing they’re the wrong size??? weird

Reactions: 12
As if anyone would buy them after her ugly trotters have been in them. Wrong size my arse, more like she needs the money. Surely, she would've tried them for size and could've easily returned them seeing as she's the queen of size up!!! She said she's only worn them around the house twice. Oh Emily, telling fibs when you wore them to moleys parents on Christmas day. Living hand to mouth but can afford £80 for Slippers. I work full time and couldn't justify that price, £10 is my limit.
She'll be selling the boots next, then the straighteners seeing as she's got 2 sets!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I don't think she should be asking that much. She either got a hefty discount or paid for the ad and they are used! Hair straighteners will be up for grabs next

Reactions: 9
But didn't she get a big discount on them and that's why she bought them? 🤔

So she's selling them for only £15 cheaper than full price? 🤔

Reactions: 8
wish she made a Xmas highlights as when she had them on she said how well they fit! She purchased them for herself too so should have sent them back before Xmas. Maybe we should chip in for Emily hun to be able to feed her kids whilst she binges on brownies

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But didn't she get a big discount on them and that's why she bought them? 🤔

So she's selling them for only £15 cheaper than full price? 🤔
For some reason I've got 20% discount in my head, either that she said she had a 20% discount or she had a code for 20% off.
If she did get 20% off that'd mean she only paid £64 for them before putting her stinking feet in them!

Notice she didn't show the price she paid on the order confirmation, rather showed the item on their website... dodgy!

Reactions: 5
For some reason I've got 20% discount in my head, either that she said she had a 20% discount or she had a code for 20% off.
If she did get 20% off that'd mean she only paid £64 for them before putting her stinking feet in them!

Notice she didn't show the price she paid on the order confirmation, rather showed the item on their website... dodgy!
I'm sure she didn't state how much she had off herself just what she could get others and said that hers were discounted. But you're right, I think the offer for others was 20% so surely she got more as she was the one advertising it

I'm sure she didn't state how much she had off herself just what she could get others and said that hers were discounted. But you're right, I think the offer for others was 20% so surely she got more as she was the one advertising it
My thoughts exactly. I'm actually off sick from work and (not got much else to do obviously) but went back to see if anyone had screenshot it at the time..

She posted on 14th December (page 7 of this thread) that she'd purchased them but received a discount.

However what gets me is that that order confirmation says they'll be delivered by 21st November... must've been a hefty discount to have waited 3 weeks (all the whinging about Hubby going shopping was in this time!), as that sounds like the company wanted it posting specifically just before Christmas?!

We guessed on here around 50%... if so she's trying to make money on used slippers! :sick:

ETA: Just seen this in the comments on the grid post... code already expired when she posted the AD! 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
What a fuckin witch, she had a code for 20% off so you could buy them brand new for £64!! Such a twit.
At least 20% off. That's what she was offering all us peasants 😂
So I'd imagine she'd get more than everyone else was offered in order to advertise it!

Reactions: 2
She defiantly didnt pay 80 for them I remember her posting something about them. And if they didn't fit you would have sent them back. No way would I pay 65 when I could get them new for 80. 40 maybe. Shes mad. If they are like new why doesn't she send them back, sure it was a affiliated ad or something she did. Will be why she can't return.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.