Emilywalters_journal #9 Buying £20 brownies like she’s minted yet sells second hand babygrows on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time! It’s been a while 😅

well done to @Rose94 for the thread title!

The recap is basically the title…moaning she has no money but funnily enough brownies keep appearing 🧐 if only warm baby clothes appeared as much as brownies…

Reactions: 11
Hmm why is she saying she deleted previous stories? And she spent time away from her phone? in shock! She’s finally doing the right thing!!! What happened did I miss something

Ok just checked the previous thread and wow, who witches about their husband on stories? Literally why do that that’s so pathetic and childish, she’s a grown woman why does she act so deranged……

I definitely see a divorce between them two because she has zero respect for him or her kids, she acts like a pig. I’m fully starting to wonder if she has a mental illness because she’s acting so bizarre and the way she lashes out and shares what she does seems really weird. She reminds me of someone I used to know who had psychotic episodes and who had psychosis, she acts so so so bizarre. What a selfish person

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Put her phone on aeroplane mode, so if her hubby tried to contact her he couldn't, whilst out with one of their children. Top mam right there 👏 👌

Reactions: 8
She'd a disgusting hole. You don't blank family over a minor tiff because you haven't managed to control their behaviour, that's emotional manipulation. I think a lot of that happens in that house.

If she's genuinely struggling then she should speak to her parents, health visitor or GP - not instagram!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She'd a disgusting hole. You don't blank family over a minor tiff because you haven't managed to control their behaviour, that's emotional manipulation. I think a lot of that happens in that house.

If she's genuinely struggling then she should speak to her parents, health visitor or GP - not instagram!
What a vile fuckin creature she is, can just imagine her face when moley brought the elf home!!! Poor Ella, kid gets nothing new and when she asks for an elf like her school friends the moaning mother pulls a face cos she'll actually have to get off her fat lard arse and do something. twit.

Reactions: 7
Why does she go get her hair done then shove it up again straight after 😂 i only ever see it down or styled the day she gets it done it’s literally pointless

Reactions: 9
Why does she go get her hair done then shove it up again straight after 😂 i only ever see it down or styled the day she gets it done it’s literally pointless
They only colour it and she can do that much herself but I guess they need someone to flog their tit service to. Unbelievable that 3 out of their 4 stylists (I use that term loosely) are exempt from mask wearing. I wouldn't go anywhere near that place

Reactions: 9
Just me who think her Christmas tree looks an absolute mess? It’s like she’s just chucked whatever she can find on it and it’s all so jumbled 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I didn’t see the gifted baubles on her tree. We all knew she was raging her and Moley never got their names on them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I
Hmm why is she saying she deleted previous stories? And she spent time away from her phone? in shock! She’s finally doing the right thing!!! What happened did I miss something

Ok just checked the previous thread and wow, who witches about their husband on stories? Literally why do that that’s so pathetic and childish, she’s a grown woman why does she act so deranged……

I definitely see a divorce between them two because she has zero respect for him or her kids, she acts like a pig. I’m fully starting to wonder if she has a mental illness because she’s acting so bizarre and the way she lashes out and shares what she does seems really weird. She reminds me of someone I used to know who had psychotic episodes and who had psychosis, she acts so so so bizarre. What a selfish person
I was wondering if she has bipolar

Reactions: 1
I

I was wondering if she has bipolar
My partners relative has bipolar disorder and the symptoms definitely remind me of how Emily acts. Erratic, weird behaviour and can lash out suddenly out of no where. Obviously I’m no doctor so I can’t know, but her behaviour is strange and has seemingly gotten worse since she’s had Amelia. Although maybe she’s just an idiot who can’t control her emotions and is childish. That moley deserves a medal for dealing with her. She’s absolutely terrible imagine living with her

Reactions: 5
The tree is awful, if I’d had a tree like that as a kid I’d have been disappointed 😂 she’s definitely going for that “insta mum” tree💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.