Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No no no ✋ she is begging for a new bra from that company. And if she doesn't get gifted one she will make hubby fork out for it. She's probably more than halfway to stopping breastfeeding what's the point?! Buy yourself a few tshirts instead Emily they are much more needed especially seeing as you don't leave the house so a bra is not a necessity. Also, she went to that bleeping shopping centre 2 days last week - Wasn't bothered about the cleaning back then. Its just that now hubby's gone to work she is guilt tripping him. Also saying he makes her life harder so she has to do it all rushing Ella to bed before he gets home. Oh Emily you are so great. Well done, gold star for you. She is a passive aggressive miserable cow.
Funny how she has to do it and apparently plays up for him. Yet he's the one she sends in when she can't do it 😂

I'm sorry, but she's 5. She can understand her Dad being home. If she's playing up and she's the one that does the 'discipline' then do it.
He doesn't work every day does he.
So he's been home when she's getting ready for bed. Pretty sure there's been many occasions she's been waiting for him to get home at like 6pm.
So why all of a sudden has she got to do it all.

Reactions: 8
To be honest I’m starting to feel a bit sorry for moley. Maybe it would work better for them if he was the stay at home parent and she went to work!!

Reactions: 14
To be honest I’m starting to feel a bit sorry for moley. Maybe it would work better for them if he was the stay at home parent and she went to work!!
I do! She openly slags him off in her passive aggressive way… how many times she made reference to him doing ‘favours & errands’ you could tell she wasn’t happy about it.
Not to mention how openly she slagged off his previous workplace on her public Instagram account & everyone knew where he worked as she tagged it constantly!
Told everyone when he was having interviews etc, she’s a nasty cow & at the same time he’s stupid for putting up with it, she knows he watches her stories as she’s mentioned before so why would you do that publicly to your partner!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I thought she said she dosent own a nursing bra. Yet on her reel
She’s packed 3.
C77793F5-4E7F-49FB-8B9F-9A8E61CD8E50.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Gets me how she’s crying into the camera about how tired she is, yet on the occasions Amelia is asleep laid down she makes more insta stories?? In the 10 minutes it took you to film Amelia asleep then do all the stupid captions you could of washed up? Hoovered? Washed your hair? Prepped food? So many more useful things

Reactions: 14
Sorry but if all she’s eating is cold toast and biscuits then what is she feeding Ella?! I don’t care if I get hate but she chose to have another baby when Ella seemed like an inconvenience to her. It was all for the gram and because she isn’t getting the freebies and attention she thought she’s going on with the sob story. The baby does not need to be held 24/7 and it won’t hurt her leaving her five mins to quickly tidy or make something other than bleeping toast. Poor hubby is probably breaking his back working to afford them all and she’s sat slagging him off!! She’s a bleeping lazy cow that’s upset she can’t sit and watch tv all day while Ella’s at school. There’s single mums out there with multiple children under 5 that might not have any help whatsoever, so the whole not being able to tidy for two weeks is disgusting considering she has help and NO JOB. She didn’t mind visiting that shopping centre twice last week but can’t find time to tidy up? duck right off!! Sorry for the rant but she’s fuming me, what a pathetic excuse of a person. Imagine if miley left her and she had to do it alone, she’d probably ship a kid to the in laws as well 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry but if all she’s eating is cold toast and biscuits then what is she feeding Ella?! I don’t care if I get hate but she chose to have another baby when Ella seemed like an inconvenience to her. It was all for the gram and because she isn’t getting the freebies and attention she thought she’s going on with the sob story. The baby does not need to be held 24/7 and it won’t hurt her leaving her five mins to quickly tidy or make something other than bleeping toast. Poor hubby is probably breaking his back working to afford them all and she’s sat slagging him off!! She’s a bleeping lazy cow that’s upset she can’t sit and watch tv all day while Ella’s at school. There’s single mums out there with multiple children under 5 that might not have any help whatsoever, so the whole not being able to tidy for two weeks is disgusting considering she has help and NO JOB. She didn’t mind visiting that shopping centre twice last week but can’t find time to tidy up? duck right off!! Sorry for the rant but she’s fuming me, what a pathetic excuse of a person. Imagine if miley left her and she had to do it alone, she’d probably ship a kid to the in laws as well 🤣
You won't get hate from us. It's true. She can't cope because she's a lazy bastard

Reactions: 7
WHY IS SHE STILL WEARING HER LABOUR DRESSING GOWN DRESS AS AN ACTUAL DRESS IN PUBLIC

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Completely agree!

Can't tell me her husband hasn't had a day off for 2 weeks? So even if it was her that insisted on doing the cleaning.. Hubby could've had the baby so she could clean? No excuse for 2 weeks of not cleaning.
Same as when they're both there in the evening. One of them can have the baby and one cook a meal? It's not that hard.

Also notice how she's super happy and able to do everything now all of sudden after crying on her stories and having '2 weeks' of not being able to do something

Reactions: 7
A busy day and stuff to catch up on - yet she’s screenshotting messages, posting on stories and now round her in laws! The house can’t be that bad then eh Emily, we all knew you were crying yesterday for sympathy and it’s all bullshit. 😂

Reactions: 5
She says today is a busy day so she can’t rest? Busy doing what that you can’t rearrange, you have a newborn if you want to catch up on sleep while Ella is at school nobody would think bad of it

Reactions: 5
As if she’s been wearing the same sack for weeks, buying ella shoes that don’t fit from the charity shop but is paying for poxy pumpkin picking ??? Priorities Emily !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As if she’s been wearing the same sack for weeks, buying ella shoes that don’t fit from the charity shop but is paying for poxy pumpkin picking ??? Priorities Emily !!
I’ve booked to go there this year, just hoping it’s not the same time 🤦🏼‍♀️ I had the joy of being there when she was last year

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is it only me that finds it so bleeping bizarre that people actually sit and cry on Instagram. Oh I know just having a bad day let’s sit in front of the camera crying telling the world about my first world problems. I’ve got a 9 week old & a 7 year old, my other half works away 12 days straight so I’m solo parenting. Its bleeping hard but I knew that when I got pregnant. BUY A bleeping SLING!! The amount of stuff she would be able to do if she just got a sling.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.