Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, title was picked by me :)
Anyone wanna recap?

Self reporting myself because stupid me didn’t realise the title was too long 🤦🏼‍♀️
please can it be
“Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food gown her gob”

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’d be absolutely mortified to be eating McDonald’s in my hospital bed whilst being induced knowing full well that I had already eaten a roast dinner AND fish fingers, mash and peas. What on Earth must everyone else be thinking! And McDonald’s is to cheer her up because her first induction method didn’t work! duck me, grow some balls hubby and tell her no!!

Reactions: 10
Well after all that grub I certainly hope she doesn't go into active labour tonight or I feel very sorry for that midwife 💩 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Moan, moan,moan!!

Just be thankful the NHS are there doing their job. Poor people sharing a ward with her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Moan, moan,moan!!

Just be thankful the NHS are there doing their job. Poor people sharing a ward with her
She’s such a moaner! Think of the poor women on there giving birth to a baby they have lost or a poorly baby. Doesn’t realise how lucky she is

Well after all that grub I certainly hope she doesn't go into active labour tonight or I feel very sorry for that midwife 💩 🤣
Exactly this 😭😂 WHY would you eat that much junk right before giving birth

She'll be shitting all that grub back out over the bed when it's time to push as well 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
‘Isn’t labour glamorous’ Emily love I hate to break it to you but you are not in labour yet

• Haha
Anyone else think she texted her mum like that just so she could show how ‘funny’ she is for the gram? Stop eating love and move around a bit

Has she even got off her arse?

I had a baby 4 months ago and was induced with the 24 hour pessary, same as her.
I was coming back for the checks and back out walking round again! All day long!

I had a baby 4 months ago and was induced with the 24 hour pessary, same as her.
I was coming back for the checks and back out walking round again! All day long!
Same! Iv had 3 inductions all before due date and I never sat still.. walking is a must to help get things going even my first which was 38 weeks was only about 30 hours from first pessary obvs everyone’s different but I do think walking helps she’s done duck all since she got the hospital she’s a pain in the arse…. Sure she will be posting again soon tho moaning about the pain in her fanny 🤣🤣

Only exercise she’s had is her mouth from all of the food she’s been shovelling in it

• Haha
Unless she's having to be continuously monitored she needs to get off her fat arse and get walking. Every step will help move the baby down. It's like she's sat in a hotel ffs

Reactions: 5
Yep same as some of you I have been induced twice and so actually consider myself a bit of an induction expert - she needs to be walking about and keeping active for sure!!!

What's she texting her Mum for anyway.
I thought updating her stories constantly was so she didn't have to text people 😂

How many people would she normally be updating if she's still updating her mum and obviously husband?

If I had a bunch of family texting me constantly during induction/labour (none would give that much of a tit) they'd get told to f**k off 😂

Although saying that, they probably don't care. But this is Emily, she thinks everyone does.
Probably texts her aunts cousins brothers uncle who she's not spoke to in a year to tell them they're sticking things up her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she keep emphasising about it being painful?
I'm pretty sure everyone knows 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.