Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ‘style’ is hideous 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Once I noticed her big toe in that haul I couldn’t see anything else 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s trying her hardest to earn that title of instagrams biggest beg now she’s changed her Instagram name! Poundland tagged over and over on the weekend and then last night claiming people have messaged about her bed and that she needs a new one! duck off did anyone message her about her bed at all she’s just seen all the ‘influencers’ who have been sent a shite arista living bed and wants one too!

Reactions: 5
Bless her in those clothes though, plus size clothes are usually pretty vile which is part of the reason I want to lose weight, just so I can wear whatever, but none of those are flattering :(

Reactions: 2
I watched again...her toe is definitely weird. And totally agree with the word 'jammies'. Also, if she's a size 18/20 on the bottom, why buy a 16/18? Makes no sense apart from the obvious use Klarna and send back

Reactions: 7
Ffs has she or any of these insta twats got no shame? Begging for a bleeping bed now!! Course you have been “eyeing them up for a while” bleeping bullshitter.
If the beds are 50% off then she needs to stop begging and buy one with the money she’s now earning as an iNfLuEnCeR 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
She has a really small waist in comparison to the rest of her body. She is proper in cahoots with Beggany.
Bed ✔
Tefal ✔
Imperial leather beg ✔
And probably many more

Reactions: 2
This is a terrible thing to say but her kid sends shivers down my spine 😳 I don’t know why 😂 but she just gives off an evil vibe 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why beg for an actifry and then buy oven chips? 🤣 shes ridiculous. The whole.point is the actifry makes decent chips...you dont have to buy oven chips then........she is really getting on my tits.

Reactions: 4
This is a terrible thing to say but her kid sends shivers down my spine 😳 I don’t know why 😂 but she just gives off an evil vibe 😣
She does look the type where if you told her no she’s punch you clean in the face or something! Could see Emily rocking and crying in the corner because she doesn’t want to discipline her and make her upset 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.