Emilys.journey_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's she saying? She's locked down her profile again 🙄
She had a big text rant on her Stories yesterday about how she knows it must be annoying that she keeps deactivating/reactivating her profile but she's really struggling with her MH, she's going to a psychiatrist, she wants to be open about her 'journey' and knows that some people like that but she can't handle the negative comments, she doesn't tag brands to grow her account but because people ask, she's had a tough year (haven't we all?), her grandmother is dying. And then just all the typical Tattle rant stuff - if you don't like her content, just unfollow but think about the hurt your words cause. She said whilst the comments may not seem much to anyone else, it hurts and upsets her.

Reactions: 1
there's an easy fix to that, don't look? if it's so hurtful to her, just don't come to tattle.

Over the years ive followed her she loves to name people and call them out on her stories for all to see. So the fact that she is annoyed about Tattle is a little bit funny. She loves attention this one.

You wouldn't go up to people in the street and ask them what they think of you, so why look for other peoples opinions on tattle? I wouldn't be surprised if she comments on other people's threads tbh. If something is affecting your mental health so badly, you need to change your behaviour or nothing else will change. If social media affects her so badly she needs to stop trying to be public and have a following

Reactions: 2
Has she done her Ivf yet ? I can’t remember when she was due to go and no longer have her on insta

Is she on Instagram anymore? I’m assuming I’ve been blocked or she’s gone completely off grid, which - if it’s for her mental health fair do’s to her, the only issue I have is the doing a good fund me for ivf which she was sharing so much about to reel people in, then when she got a grand or whatever, buying a Land Rover and telling people (who have given money to help her with the journey they became invested in) that she isn’t going to share much about it now.
Very much a give me money now sod off vibe … not the nicest person in the world to be able to do that and not feel guilty about it!

Reactions: 4
Is she on Instagram anymore? I’m assuming I’ve been blocked or she’s gone completely off grid, which - if it’s for her mental health fair do’s to her, the only issue I have is the doing a good fund me for ivf which she was sharing so much about to reel people in, then when she got a grand or whatever, buying a Land Rover and telling people (who have given money to help her with the journey they became invested in) that she isn’t going to share much about it now.
Very much a give me money now sod off vibe … not the nicest person in the world to be able to do that and not feel guilty about it!
She actually crossed my mind today (I'm a freak) & I wondered where she'd gone.
I can't imagine she'd have gone completely off Instagram, she craved the validation but I've been culled/blocked too. Boohoo 🥱

yea she’s still on but on private. Mrsemilybradley

What happened to Emily? Did she end up having IVF? I know so many people donated to her gofundme..