Emily shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are definitely not fake.. i used to personal shop for Emily and shed spend upwards of £5000 in one go... i dont reckon she'd need fake trainers tbh.
I don’t think they are fake either but the only reason she has any high end clothes etc is down to Pail. Shes lower than a snakes belly that one.

Reactions: 1
They are definitely not fake.. i used to personal shop for Emily and shed spend upwards of £5000 in one go... i dont reckon she'd need fake trainers tbh.
Sure babes - her bags are some of the worst fakes I've ever seen.

Examples:

Unless LV, YSL and Balenciaga have all come out with a vegan line featuring pic bags, these aren't real - also the silver Chanel is a particular favourite, it's truly one of the worst knock-offs I've ever seen.

Her fashion is as real as her follower numbers

Reactions: 11
Ok so first time ever posting here... I’m not one for usually calling girls out. Jesus Mary and Joseph what is with the walk a couple of steps look to the camera, look to the side, stroll off into the distance... I’ve seen an actual squirrel with more sex appeal! Nae game, nae charisma.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iconic London video o_O Her face in that video is nothing like the face in her pics! So awkward and so full of tit "as you all know, I love the iconic london products" how would we know?? She doesn't talk to her followers, just eye f*cks herself in the camera day in day out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
just checked her. What a roaster
She’s so embarrassing. She had something wrong and her full face collapsed so she had all the treatments etc to restore it. It was either a mini stroke or bells Palsy. I know that’s not the greatest information but she had all the treatments etc to restore.
she pretends to be ‘friends’ with z list celebrities and posts videos of her trying to dance but the constant ‘hey,yey,ooh’distracts from the dancing.
I’m pretty sure she’s a sex worker now.

Emily is a catfish. In real life she looks like an average girl. She’s not stylish, basically a clothes horse.
wears generic outfits and has generic boyfriends.
she might not have fake trainers but she spent her ex’s heroin money to ‘spend upwards of £5000’ so it’s dirty money.

Reactions: 4
She’s so embarrassing. She had something wrong and her full face collapsed so she had all the treatments etc to restore it. It was either a mini stroke or bells Palsy. I know that’s not the greatest information but she had all the treatments etc to restore.
she pretends to be ‘friends’ with z list celebrities and posts videos of her trying to dance but the constant ‘hey,yey,ooh’distracts from the dancing.
I’m pretty sure she’s a sex worker now.

Emily is a catfish. In real life she looks like an average girl. She’s not stylish, basically a clothes horse.
wears generic outfits and has generic boyfriends.
she might not have fake trainers but she spent her ex’s heroin money to ‘spend upwards of £5000’ so it’s dirty money.
Emily is a sex worker!?

Don’t believe everything you read, they were utter tramps at the house they rented in Falkirk, cost about £20000 to put the house back to the way it was before they rented, they lived like tinks. I hope she falls flat on her face

Yes, but they had too as the owner of the house they were renting from made it clear she wanted them out, the letting agent basically let them do what they wanted and never questioned it

Aww yuck. I think her ex husband has the house now so no doubt she is renting again somewhere

So boring how her and chick just go dubai constantly, like go somewhere else for a change it’s so generic

Reactions: 1
Whose face collapsed?

Claratinks is a hardworking girl with a talent. Unlike ai many others.
She is an absolute horror to clients only wants people of her type in her salon anyone else gets spoke to like dirt on her shoe!! She thinks she is way better at hair than she actually is the money comes from drug dealing she is a horrible person wouldn’t go near her salon so many people have had such bad experiences with her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is an absolute horror to clients only wants people of her type in her salon anyone else gets spoke to like dirt on her shoe!! She thinks she is way better at hair than she actually is the money comes from drug dealing she is a horrible person wouldn’t go near her salon so many people have had such bad experiences with her!!
couldn’t have said it better myself 👌🏽👌🏽😂 she’s a total coke head aswel absolute mess. And yeh it’s all drug money.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.