Emily shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Total joke of a girl. Imagine not backing up your husband because a bloody mobile app is more important to you. I see her all the time in Glasgow posing into her phone. It’s embarrassing. She has definitely forgotten her old arse (pre drug deal husband spending all his money on designer tit to boost her influencer profile)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
It was all hush hush until her husband spoke out and tbh I feel for him. She would rather get a few thousands likes and freebies rather than support her husband who got her to where she is. He has a insta and is clear they have broken up all because she doesn’t want her stupid sponsors ending her. Hopefully karma will come round

Reactions: 8
First time post here after lurking for weeks.

I used to follow this girl but had to stop as her posts got more and more embarrassing!
What happened with her and her husband?

Just had to have a nosy at her page lol!

Reactions: 1
There was rumours floating around he was sex trafficking and was a drug dealer as when you searched his name there was government paper about sex trafficking with some who has the same name as him. Emily kept very hush about and never made any comments which lead everyone to believe it was true. They had a house insta which Paul made a post then later deleted basically stating she had chosen to protect her brand and not say a thing in case it damaged it.

Paul now has a insta (Paul.gough777) and made a post ripping it out his now ex wife. There is ask an article to: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....mped-instagram-human-trafficking-rumours/amp/

Reactions: 4
She is one hundred percent all about herself. I don’t get it I would defend my partner to the end if I knew it was untrue rumours.

I had noticed she no longer had photographs of them both. That was a short lived marriage. I would hate to live my life out on social media!

It doesn’t seem they were dealing with it privately either by his post. She is easily replaceable in the type of industry she’s in. She used him to gain a platform and once she got it’s she was jetting round the world forgetting her loved ones 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I have no opinion on the rumours but I had a look at his insta and seems to be quite funny with the digs

He is 100% a drug dealer. He would often come into a shop I worked in with Shak and spend a fortune on her with his drug money. His sister worked here too, and it was clear that the Gough family are big in Scotland’s drug selling “community”. He was well associated with Scotland’s bigger drug barren. Shak was more than happy for Paul to fund her lifestyle and now that he has got her massive following and represents brands - she has dropped him.

Reactions: 4
I was coming here to to find out the tea on her, I noticed he wasn’t mentioned on her insta for ages and the home account they had is gone. I didn’t see his original post does anyone know what happened from the beginning?

I was coming here to to find out the tea on her, I noticed he wasn’t mentioned on her insta for ages and the home account they had is gone. I didn’t see his original post does anyone know what happened from the beginning

There were rumours flying about that he was sex trafficking woman and children. And she didn’t want to be associated with him as it would affect her brand. However, she was ok to be associated with him (even though he dealt drugs) when she was starting out so that he could buy her all the designer clothes she needed to build her brand and platform on Instagram

Reactions: 2
Man her ex hubby is BITTER. So funny though 😂 have any of you seen his insta?

I love his page! After seeing about him on here I have followed and so many of my friends have too. I don’t think he is bitter i genuinely think he is ripping it out of all these ‘influencers’.... I actual hate using that word 🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
Really?!! Did he not live with her bestie Nicola Nimmagh at one point??
Yeah, I suspected it last week as they have been photographed together at some events. Now she’s posting stories of a mans hands where hers in shape of a love heart.... and then dinner last night, it’s his tattoos. I didn’t know he was ever with Nicola, knew he dated Darcy for last few years.

Yeah, I suspected it last week as they have been photographed together at some events. Now she’s posting stories of a mans hands where hers in shape of a love heart.... and then dinner last night, it’s his tattoos. I didn’t know he was ever with Nicola, knew he dated Darcy for last few years.
Yeah that makes sense!
I might be wrong but I’m sure he was with Nicola before Darcy for a bit... surely you’d go for someone away from all the drama?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.